5

゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚

*Red strings are tied somewhere. Both ends lead to us.*
                                                    -TMYstories

Taehyung talked to Seokjin about what they should do after the doctor left. It was the first time in his life that he experienced something like this, and he didn't know what to do. What the doctor said was of course serious, but then he said that in case the alpha and omega didn't want to spend this period with each other, he would prepare an effective suppressive tea and medicine for them and that he would send the medicines to both Yoongi and Jimin with the help of an alpha and an omega assistant.

In addition to all this, the doctor emphasized that suppressors would harm the wolves, but they will have the freedom to use their free will as humans. Of course, Taehyung wishes Jimin would do things on his own accord, not under the influence of his wolf. Therefore, without letting Seokjin know what was on his mind, he took Seokjin's phone number and asked if he could call him in case of a possible situation before he left.

He mentally repeated the things that the doctor and Seokjin had warned him many times. Jimin wasn't supposed to leave the house until his heat was over, and he shouldn't leave his side, or rather his house, because he would need someone to take care of him. For the first time, Taehyung felt like Jimin needed his grandmother. If she were still alive, she would know very well how to take care of Jimin. He was angry with himself for not listening more carefully to what she was saying in the past.

When the silence of the house was interrupted by Jimin's moans and sounds of pain, Taehyung got up from where he was sitting and quickly ran to Jimin's room. Jimin was writhing in pain and sweat was flowing from his forehead. Probably thanks to his instincts, he was holding his crotch and moaning in the fetal position. Even though he couldn't understand what he was saying, Taehyung knew how much need and pain he was in.

Jimin's pheromones covered the entire room like a signature, like smoke, and although this smell was not impressive for omegas, Taehyung could feel the scent of his pheromones mixed with sex hormones. Before he ran over and helped Jimin, he mentally thought about what he would smell like if he were to go into heat, but he quickly shook his head and dismissed the thoughts.

He lifted the white cotton cover over Jimin and turned his face towards him. Jimin wasn't taking his hands off his groin in any way and obviously he had unbearable pain. The suffering of his only friend made Taehyung grimace. Now he understood more clearly some of the things Jimin's grandmother wanted to tell him. Because Taehyung was not the one who could relieve Jimins suffer.

Flashback 🔙

Since it was Jimin's first time attending a party with Taehyung, he arranged all the items in his closet on his bed. Jimin loved watching himself in the mirror as he dyed his hair blonde for the first time, with the permission he barely got from his grandmother. He tried on dozens of outfits and created different combinations from the same pieces, but he was still not satisfied.

Fortunately, Jimin took a calm breath when his one and only friend Taehyung came running from the entrance of the neighbourhood with the make-up bag in his hand. Taehyung was a beautiful and well-groomed omega and had better makeup skills than Jimin. After Taehyung quickly shook his converses off his feet, causing them to fly left and right, he quickly said hello to grandmother and ran to his friend's room.

''Jimin-ah! Im here. I caught up. Just as I expected, nothing is ready. ''

Jimin was sitting in the middle of the mountain he created from clothes on his bed and pursed his lips. Fortunately, Taehyung opened his make-up bag without wasting any time and put a drop of the foundation that was perfect for Jimin's delicious skin on the rubber pad he put on his hand and spread it with a brush. While Jimin continued to sulk, Taehyung was already making delicate brush strokes on Jimin's face.