18.

The next morning

"Hey there, sleepyhead!"
Isabella's voice broke up your sleep.

You stirred in your sleep, muttering softly before opening your eyes slowly, squinting against the bright light of morning. "What's wrong?" Your voice was still raspy with sleep.

Isabella stood over you, her hands on her hips, a small smile playing on her lips. "It's time to get up, Y/n. Breakfast is ready."

You mumbled, "Five more minutes..." and tried to hide Your face under your pillow.
"Come on, you have to get up." She said sternly, pulling down the pillow, exposing your face.
You groaned, and she began poking your face playfully as you struggled to hide again.

"C'mon, c'mon, get up. Your friends need to be fed and brought home safely!"

Isabella was relentless, as she began tickling you so you wouldn't fall back asleep.

"Hey, hey, stop it! Ha ha ha! I get it, I'm getting up!" You tried to fight her off but she tickled you until You got up and was in tears. She grinned, knowing full well she'd won the battle.

"Oh, shut up, you know I'm not a morning person." You growled. She rolled her eyes, "Well, the whole royal court is waiting for you. You better hurry." You rolled onto your back, stretching your arms and legs once more before getting out of bed.

"Alright, I'm going to shower and get ready." You stumbled into the bathroom and washed your face and brushed your teeth as quickly as possible. You stepped into the shower, letting the warm water cascade down your body, washing away all the tiredness.

You quickly scrubbed up and ran your fingers through your hair, letting the water rinse out the shampoo. After five minutes, You turned off the water and stepped out of the bath, rubbing the towel around your body, and drying yourself. "What a day.." You said to yourself before walking to your walk in closet to choose some outfit to wear.

You wandered into your walk in closet and stared at all the clothes neatly arranged by color and style. You spent several minutes contemplating your style choices, but realized that you are not feeling too fashionable today.

You decided to go for something simple but cute. You picked a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized sweater, which looked super comfortable. You added some jewelry to accessorize the outfit and finished it with a pair of sneakers. (Wear whatever you would like, it doesn't matter.)

You leave your room and made your way towards Takemichi's room first, knocking gently on the door and called out his name. "Michi, are you awake? It's time for breakfast." The door open end and Takemichi emerged, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes before looking at you with a small smile. "Good morning Y/n-chan, you look good in that outfit." he compliments you.

"Good morning to you too and thanks, I like my style too." You greeted him with a smile." I hope you slept well. We're all gathering downstairs for breakfast." Takemichi yawns and stretches his arms before walking out of his room and closing the door behind him.

"Let me wake the rest up." Next, you made your way to Mikey's and Darken's shared room and knocked on the door which to your surprise, the door swing open to reveal Mikey already dressed and grinning at you playfully. "Bunny-chan, Good morning!" he jumped up at you wrapping his arms and legs around you, causing you to gasp and stumble a bit backwards.

"Mikey, I told you many times not to do it again." Darken came out of his room with an irk mark on his forehead. Mikey pokes his tongue at Draken playfully. "make me."

Darken was now exasperated with Mikey and their continuous arguing. He took a deep breath in and out, and turned to look at you. His eyes were full of exhaustion, as if he couldn't take Mikey any longer.
"Please convince Mikey to stop," Darken said, pleading to you. You didn't want to intervene in their affairs, but now he was asking the favors personally, so you felt that you should at least try.