6.

??? POV

"Ken-chin, all my Dorayakis are gone," I said to my friend, pouting as I walked towards our bikes parked in the school's parking lot. "Let's go buy some more."

"Don't call me that, you Twerp," Draken said, an irritated expression forming on his forehead.

Just then, I stopped in my tracks, causing Draken to collide into my back.

"Hey! What's with the sudden change?" I cut him off, saying.

Draken glanced up, following my gaze. "Look! Look! There's the cute girl we're stalking, Ken-chin," I exclaimed, pointing at a girl.

"Who? her?" Draken asked with a quizzical face. I nod in affirmation, while Draken just scoffs at me.

"Yeah, you know! The one we're stalking! The girl with the cute ass." The girl happens to be wearing a school uniform and she's shorter than us, well she's literally my height.

"You're insane, you perv!" *Draken scrunched his nose in disgust.*

"I am not stalking her, dumbass. I am just taking a good look because she's cute." I sigh, irritated at Draken.

"Whatever."  Draken looks at the girl for a sec, looking her up and down from head to toe.*
"She's hot!" Draken exclaim, his voice laced with excitement.

"Just act friendly and pretend we don't know her." I warn him.

"Do we approach her now or just keep an eye on here?" He asks me crossing his arms over his chest.

"We introduce ourselves to her and just play it cool....for now." I said as I keep watching my wifey at the distance. "But for now, I'll send Sanzu to keep an eye on her, I need more information about her, photos of her and maybe something that belongs to her." I add with a cruel smirk.

We watch the girl, trying to come up with ideas of ways to approach her, a plan that would be smooth and effortless.

My mind races with thoughts of her, my eyes locked on the girl, waiting until she's in the right moment to talk. 'She's looking pretty occupied, it's tough to make a move right now.' I thought.

"Let's go, Ken-chin." I call out to Draken."

*I walks over towards the girl and taps her on her shoulder.*

"You're looking pretty lonely, mind if we join you?" I ask her trying to sound cool which it is working.

"I don't mind," she replied in her cute and sweet tone. 'She's so damn cute and fragile-looking.' I thought to myself. I carefully laid my jacket on the ground and sat down on it.

"Hi there, I'm Manjiro Sano but call me Mikey and my friend here Ken Ryuguji but I call him Ken-chin. We are wondering if you'd like to hang out with us after school. You're quite cute, you know."
The girl blushes and her eyes glowed with excitement and curiosity. 'she seems shy'

"What's your name?" I ask softly and with a charming smile.

The girl smiles shyly.

"I'm y/n. I'm a bit busy after school." She says hesitantly. The look in her eyes seems uncertain, as if she's interested in hanging out, but something is holding her back.

"We can come pick you up after school, it's no big deal." I interject.

She thinks about for a moment, looking unsure.
She bites the inside of her cheek, trying to decide whether or not to say yes.

She nods, and a smile spreads across her face. "Okay, I'll be waiting." She says softly, her voice a bit husky.

Draken blushes slightly and smiles before he turns to me. "Mission accomplished." He says in whisper tone proudly so that only I can hear him.