Payback

Your Pov
Waking up to a handsome man is the best thing in the world. I mean like his dimples just drive me crazy and his tattoos drive me crazy. And to know that that belongs all to you make me feel like a champion. Snapping me out of my thoughts Skate kiss my lips. He deepened the kiss and grabbed by ass. I jumped and giggled he sttod up and told me he was making breakfast. I smiled and went to brush my teeth and showered and yea all that stuff. I went back to my room to find Skate sleeping with his hands in his pants. So me being me I decided to play with him. I sat on top of him and moved my hips slowly and deep so our parts would touch. He groaned and opened his eyes and I quickly got off and smiled and asked Skate "i thought you was making breakfast" he sat there shocked as he watched me walk away down stairs.

Skate pov
Man i swear y/n is doing something to me. She think she can tease me and get away with it hell no. I walked downstairs and continued making breakfast. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I moved her hands. She frowned and I laughed she was so confused. Y/n told me that i should take her to get a massage. I asked her why couldn't i give her one she told me i could only if i took her out later and i have no problem giving my girl what she wants. I asked her to strip lil mama and she giggled i love when she giggles its so cute. She layed on her back and i began to rub it. I got close to her booboisie and gently rubbed then she moaned i told her that she couldnt use her hands nor her mouth. "NO SOUND SHOULD BE COMING THROUGH YOUR MOUTH Y/n", "NOW YOUR GONNA GET PUNISHED" she smirked because she knew what was going to happen. I told her to get on the ground and I hovered over her and tied her hands and tapped her mouth. I then slammed into her with no warning she screamed and I stopped. She tried to move her hands which mad me laugh watching her suffer. I wanted to taste y/n so bad so I dipped my head low and licked her like crazy. She was going crazy and i took the rope and tape off her mouth and she screamed and said im so close. So for payback I stopped and went up stairs and went to sleep.

Omaha boys Smutsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें