13.

"Come on, talk to him." Yeonjun said to Taehyun as they walked to the cafeteria. "He literally got you shoes for ballet!"  Yeonjun reasoned literally hitting him. Taehyun gave him a glare and the older of the two immedietely stopped. "It's awkward. And he won't say sorry! He literally flirted with a girl infront of me!" The white haired boy ranted.

"Aren't the shoes his apology though?" Taehyun looked at him confused. "I still don't want to talk to him!" He says walking away. Yeonjun followed quickly with a sigh.

"I just know that he likes gyu so much. I don't know why he's doing this to himself." Yeonjun ranted to Kai. "You know what happened, hyung. He had a very bad experience with love. Especially with you-know-who." Kai explains as he takes a sip of his grape juice.

"And Beomgyu is so oblivious, it's so fucking obvious they like each other. And now he'll start flirting with others?" The older said.

"Let's let them be. They'll learn about each other soon enough"

And let them be they did. Not until the two has been ignoring each other for 2 weeks.

"Beomgyu. I swear to god. If you don't talk to the boy, I swear!"

"Yeonjun-hyung, Let's wait for him. I don't it to be uncomfortable for Tyun." Beomgyu reasoned. Yeonjun shook his head and groaned. He squeezed his face in annoyance.

"He's waiting for you." Yeonjun walked away, living Beomgyu in the hallway. Beomgyu sighed and walked to his class. He was too scared to even apologize.

Beomgyu walked down the hallway to see Taehyun talking to Kai. Kai saw him and nodded, excusing himself after. The eldest then took the chance and walked to Taehyun.

"Hi."

"Hello."

The awkward air flowed around them. "How are you?" Beomgyu scratched his neck. "Good? Why?" Taehyun's confused face made Beomgyu feel bad.

"Look, I'm so sorry. I wasn't trying to flirt with her or anything. She just talked to me and I failed to notice her attempts at getting with me."

Taehyun sighed and nodded. "Y-yeah... Uh I was just distancing myself from you 'cause- uhm. 'Cause I thought she was yoir girlfriend." The boy licked his lips and looked up at the older.

"I most certainly am not." He said with a chuckle. Taehyun stared at him and smile. They hugged each other and Beomgyu whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"Hey, gyu- TYUN!!!!" Kai ran to his bestfriend and was shocked to see him beside the older. Yeonjun's eyes widened with a smile on his face.

"What?" Soobin came up behind his boyfriend. Kai stared at him and laughed. "They're okay now!" Kai changed their positions and hugged Soobin from behind.

"And you guys are?" Taehyun pointed at the two being all lovey-dovey in front of them.

"Together!"

"AAAAAAHHH!" Beomgyu yelled. Taehyun hit his arm and laughed. "It's not that deep!" Soobin whined. Taehyun laughed and nodded.

"Agh, I could be dating someone right now if only being in the last year of uni was easy." Yeonjun sighed and stared into nothing. "Ah, hyung. You're dating all four of us." Kai tried to act cute and pull om his arm.

Yeonjun stared at him with an annoyed face but hugged him. "Okay all four of you are my boyfriends, hm? No fighting!" Yeonjun scolded. Beomgyu laughed hardly and nodded.

As they were eating Yeonjun caught Beomgyu eating his food. "Hey, jagiya. What the heck are you doing..." Yeonjun said in a scolding tone.

Kai laughed hardly and Beomgyu stopped chewing. "I'm sorry, yeobo!!" The latter screamed when Yeonjun was hitting him. The other three laughed at the two and just ate their food.