5.

Taehyun walked into his class feeling hungover. He sat beside his friend Kai and saw him giggling. "What?" He asked with attitude. "Nothing." Kai said with another giggle. "Tell me why I agreed to come to a party that's held on a Thursday." Taehyun said with a groan. "Hey don't worry! At least the week is finally over!" Huening Kai said in a cheery tone.

Taehyun smiled but his smile turned into a smirk. "I saw how touchy you were with Soobin-sunbaenim." Taehyun said wiggling his eyebrows. "No I wasn't! We were just close that's all!" Huening Kai said with a pout. "Sure, Hyuka. Sure." Taehyun said in a teasing tone. "Argh stop!!" Huening Kai slapped his shoulder. Taehyun chuckled at his bestfriend and continued his teasing.

Beomgyu entered his study and saw the canvases with his art. He thinks hard about what to do next.

He has been on artist block for so long. He started shading and doing random strokes. He stared at his work and crumpled it and threw it away. He was gonna start drawing again but then he realized it was 2 pm and he had to attend his afternoon class.

Beomgyu picked up his bag and got out of his dorm. When he had entered school he had spotted a certain white haired boy. "Afternoon, Taehyun." He smiled at him. Taehyun squeaked and ran away. Beomgyu rose an eyebrow before walking away. As he entered his class Soobin immedietely tapped the seat beside his. Beomgyu rubbed his shoulder before sitting down. "My back hurts." Beomgyu mumbled. "Why?" The taller asked in pure curiousity. "I slept on a couch." The younger massaged his temples before standing up and greeting the teacher.

As Beomgyu walked out of his class he saw Taehyun waiting for a bus. "Hi." He said as he creeped up behind the younger. "Oh my!" Taehyun jumped. "Beo- ahem. Beomgyu sunbae!" Taehyun said trying his best not to run away. "How's your headach-" Beomgyu couldn't finish his sentence as Taehyun tried to run. Taehyun paused as he realized he had left his bag. He awkwardly turns around and walks to his bag. "Hahaha.." He fakes a laugh before trying to run away again. He fails as Beomgyu grabs his shoulder.

"Why are you running away from me?" Beomgyu says with a stern voice. "Uhm.. So.. You know how last night at the party?" Taehyun tries to explain. "Ohhh! Yeah don't even bother about that anymore." Beomgyu smiled. "How will I not bother? You stole my first kiss!" Taehyun groaned. Beomgyu laughed at him and whispered into his ear. "Come with me" He said as he asked Taehyun to follow him. The boy did and did not know what to expect.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Taehyun got mad as the only thing that happened was Beogmyu laughing hardly. "You dragged me here to laugh?" Taehyun said in a mad tone. "Sorry you were so funny." Beomgyu laughed again. "Come over tomorrow." Beomgyu suddenly offered.

"Where, when, and for what?"

"I'll paint you a self portrait."