6.

"Beomgyu?" He knocked on the door. He heard the door click and a very messy Beomgyu appeared infront of him. "So sorry I was setting up my paint and one thing led to another and this happened." Beomgyu reasoned. Taehyun laughed at his face filled with paint splashes. "It's okay. You look cute." Taehyun smiled and went in.

"Why do you wanna paint me a self portrait anyway?" He asked out of curiousity. "You just... Look like art." Beomgyu mumbled.

"Sorry?"

"Oh what? Uh I just needed a portrait of someone for my project and you were the perfect one." The older laughed and hurried inside his oh so messy studio. Taehyun followed and was amazed to
see how.. Well... Messy it was.. But in a good way.

"So uhm I was actually planning to paint you like I did when I first painted you." Beomgyu said as he set up a canvas. "Hm, fine with me. Any specific poses you want me to do?" The younger said as he walked behind the canvas. "No. Just be yourself." Beomgyu smiled at him and sat down.

It took Taehyun a while to figure out a pose but he did figure it out. He had to, he didn't want to embarrass himself infront of Beomgyu. Beomgyu smiled and started painting.

It took about an hour and a half before Taehyun couldn't hold his pose anymore. "Is it good?" He asked. "Hm yeah sorry you can stop doing your pose now, just coloring now." Beomgyu says as his face was focused. Taehyun sighed in relief as he sat down.

"You okay?" Beomgyu asked softly. "Mhm." Taehyun hummed.

"I'll show u the painting on your birthday." Beomgyu smiled and stood up. " Why not now?" Taehyun asked quite sad. "It's a suprise. Now come! Let's get something to eat." Beomgyu said leaving the studio, well not before bringing the painting so Taehyun won't try and catch a glimpse.

The younger sighed. "You sure you're not gonna clean yourself up?" Taehyun asked. "Oh.. Yeah can you wait here? I'm gonna take a quick shower." Beomgyu smiled and rushed to his room that was connected to his bathroom. Taehyun sighed and sat down at his couch. "It's so cold today." He mumbles to himself.

It has been 10 minutes and Beomgyu came out the room looking clean and more presentable. "L-let's go?" Taehyun said with his shaky voice. "Oh you're shivering." Beomgyu rushed to his room to get the thickest jacket he owns and gives it to Taehyun. "Oh my, Thank you." Taehyun says trying to chill from the coldness. "You should have told me you didn't have a jacket." Beomgyu said as he opened the door for the younger. "Thank you. And oh what should we eat?" Taehyun asked. "Hm, anything. You pick." Beomgyu said and walked with him.

"Then we're gonna have something warm. I'm so cold." Taehyun shakes and walks faster.

————

did u enjoy this one? It's kinda short but I promise to try and bring a longer one soon. Love u all <3