11. He wants more

Even though the target is not complete, I am still going to post because I have already written the chapter.

Enjoy it.

Please comment and vote.

Ranvijay POV

"Ranvijay"

"Ranvijay"

"Don't disturb me" i said frustatedly and turned another side I am not getting even a few hours of sleep these days.

"Sleep, but why are you sleeping in the office" maa says and i realized that I was in my home office because last night my wife didn't open the door.

"Uhh - we had a fight" I lied ,what should I tell her that your daughter in law is so shy or angry to face me after a orga-

"What did you do" she retorted and glared at me.

"Why do you think i am the one who does something " i said and sat painfully on the couch , my back is hurting.

AJ hi shivansh ko bulake Ghar ke sare couch tudwa dunga Mai

I am going to call shivansh and tell him to destroy all the couches of the mansion.

"Because that's what you men do" she huffed and sat behind me like a child.

"What did your husband do now " i asked her , my mother's men hating instict always comes after a fight with papa.

"Don't talk about him , he always tries to pamper me like a sick child, i am fine I can take care of myself" she says and placed her head on my shoulder.

I smiled.

After that incident papa was so scared that he didn't want to leave maa with anyone if he wanted he could choose a 24 × 7 caretaker for maa but he chose to be with her.

It's like he believes no one can take care of maa better than him and ya sometimes he does extra care too.

"Be happy maa, what if he started taking care of someone else " I teased her, she slapped my arm and glared at me.

"Then I will take care of him" she urged

"Such a toxic behaviour shatu you don't want me neither you want me to leave you" papa retorted and stepped in the office with medicine , glass of water and a rose in a try.

It must be maa's morning medicine.

"Ranvijay" maa whined and I got up from the couch.

"Take the medicine maa, I have to go it's already late"

"Nawabshab kabhi Ghar pe bhi najar aa Jaya kariye"

"Respected sir, try to stay at home too" papa taunted me and placed the tray at the nearby table.

"Ap kabhi office mai najar aa jaya kriye"

"And you should come to the office " i taunted him too and he threw the paper weight at me annoyingly and I caught it.

Me and maa we both laughed at him.

"I did what I can do, now i am going to enjoy my rest of life with my wife" he smiled at maa and gave roses to her.

"Okay , then sir enjoy because I am getting late." I said I turned my way to my room .

"Oyy, if the work load is too much call me , i will help you" papa urged and i nodded my head in response.

Love In Denial On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara