11. He wants more

Start from the beginning

Let's see where my wife is last night when I got back in the room it was locked i knocked it too many times to check upon her if she is fine or not because the way she collapsed on my arms after whole thing it was concerning but she didn't open it may be it's open now.

When i stepped in the room it was empty where will she go in the early morning? Maybe she is downstairs.

Or she is avoiding me.

Shrugging all my thoughts I got in the washroom so I can freshen up. After getting ready I came downstairs but she was nowhere to be found.

"Avni"

"Avni"

"Avni " I called her this time a little louder but she didn't respond.

Is she not at home or she is avoiding me there is nothing to avoid we are husband and wife real or fake doesn't matter.

At least for me.

"She isn't at home , she had some necessary work at the office so she left early today " mahima kaki our househhelp inform me.

Office, so her one week of leave is over though her palm is okay but last night her health wasn't good should i negotiate with Malhotra's again.

If i had told her to take a leave for herself she would have definitely denied me so I found on my own i won't let her behave carelessly with herself.

If she is not going to take care of herself then I will take care of her.

"Did she eat something before leaving" i asked her and she denied.

Such a careless woman she is.

"Pack some food and send it to her office, i will send the driver he will drop it " i would have gone to her office personally but I have urgent work and the way she is avoiding me i don't think she will like my presence.

I was passing by the garden to reach the garage and I saw a lot of flowers .

Should I send her some, I don't think she will mind it, papa always gave them to maa and she loves it .

A bouquet won't do any harm right it's just a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
I picked the daisy beautiful just like Avni.

After picking the flower , i got into the study room and took out the wrapping paper and wrapped it into it.

I hope she likes it.

I gave them to the drive and headed towards the office.

I am in my cabin working on an important project but my whole focus is on my phone because it's been more than an hour since the driver told me that someone had taken the order but i didn't get any text from her.

What if she didn't get them ?

So, i texted her in and response she wrote only yes.

"Yes ? yes ? what is this yes no thank you, no gratitude."

"She is behaving like last night what happened it happens without her wish" i annoyingly screamed at myself.

One more hour passed and no other response came from her side so I called her.

"Hello" i said to her

"Hello"

"Did you get what i sent for you" I asked her, never thought things would change like this after marriage because even if I don't want my heart forced me to take care of her it's like if she is in problem then I am going to solve it at any cost.

"Yes" what's with yes

"You ate it" I asked her again, she isn't responding if I talk about last night then will she cut the call.