6. Getting closer

Avni POV

"Avni , didn't we have already decided that you will stay at home then what's the purpose of joining someone else company" decided , what decided i and Ranvijay never had any conversation about me not doing my job.

I am at the dining table for breakfast but only i, badi maa and dadi is here I don't know what to say.

"What are you saying maa If she wants to continue from her previous place then what's wrong " badi maa says and gives me a reassuring smile

"It is wrong she should stick to what we have talked about and why would Chauhan's daughter in law work in another company" dadi says .

"Dadi---" before i could complete I heard a voice my body got stiffened . No please not them I want to avoid them as much as possible.

" Hello, Mr. Rathore how are you?" Badi maa says and she and gets up to greet my biological owner . My fatherand his wife is here. It's going to be a quiet good morning.

"I am fine what about you all" he says and came near to me and pulled me into a side hug.

"How's my daughter" you are asking like you really care about her.

"I am okay, what a surprise you guys here" i said and looked at my father's wife Shivani she smiled so i tried too but I think I failed worse than her . Later, we all settled on the chair servants were serving breakfast.

"I called them , you weren't able to visit your family after marriage so I thought we should call them here" dadi says . For the last one month whenever I tried to get out of the mansion i couldn't because dadi didn't let me go anywhere easily. Neither I wanted to get to Rathore mansion so it was win win situation.

" Don't we have already talked about Mr.Rathore that Avni will be the housewife now . Why does she want to go on a job ? " what the hell . After hearing dadi everyone is as shocked as me did she literally call them so she can complain about my job. If she had any problem why doesn't she tell me.

"She will not madam , don't worry i will talk to her" my father says and threw me a glare like i will get scared. Why they are talking like i am not even here.

"My wife's career is not anyone's business she will do whatever she wants to do" a loud husky voice came in my ear. It was him who came behind me and greeted them .

"Ranvijay, you don't talk in this tone with your dadi" badi maa says and try to stop him. Why everyone breath according to dadi and if maa and badi maa can do job then why I can't.

"I was just telling the truth badi maa there is nothing to feel offended " saying this he holds my hand and I get up from the chair.

"Where are you going" dadi asks with an awful look .

"I have an important meeting with the U.S client, i will have my breakfast in the office " he says and intervened my finger with his . Leave my hand.

"Badi maa, say maa to not worry about me I might come late today" saying this he started walking before i could say anything Mrs. Rathore spoke.

" You are leaving without meeting your parents avni "same parents who didn't called her once in a month to even ask that how her in laws are.

" I wish could stay but it's already too late, next time when you came please just don't come uninvited " her face got paled . My father's hold on spoon gets tighter too bad he can't say anything here.

"Ranvijay we need to talk" dadi ji says and he hummed.

We walked out from the lobby and i gently pulled my hand from his I don't like someone holding my hand. Firstly they will hold my hand and later say why your hands sweat too much. It's gross , disgusting and god knows what.