FOURTEEN-Logan Sargeant/Oscar Piastri-Disappointment🏎

A disappointment, that was me. What am I actually here for? Why am I doing this to myself every day? It breaks my heart because it was my most fervent dream as a child. I was living my dream and yet it felt more and more like a nightmare. I often thought about just stopping, about letting it go. To give my place here to someone who really deserves it, who has true talent. I wanted to start the new season on a positive note.

I trained and trained, worked hard all winter long. Alex drove the car into the wall, not me. So why am I being penalised? My head feels like it's going to explode. Countless emotions flow through my veins at the same time. When James broke the news to me, I was thankfully able to pull myself together, but when I left his office, all the dams broke.

I ran to the taxi and hurried back to the hotel. I didn't want to see anyone else today. Somehow I had to manage to play the fair team player in front of the cameras, but I was still unsure how at the moment. I snuggled up under the warm blanket to fall asleep and not have to feel this pain anymore. But I wasn't even allowed that. Frustrated, I went into the kitchen to eat chocolate. Watching my diet is completely irrelevant now. Afterwards, I got into the shower to wash the shame off my body.

I couldn't even cry, even though a tonne of weight was pressing down on my chest. Wrapped in a towel, I went back to bed and looked at social media, which turned out to be a big mistake when countless headlines about me caught my eye. My boy friend Oscar must still have some media activities, as he was supposed to be here by now. After minutes of staring into space, the beeping of the door snapped me out of my trance. Finally he was there, my saviour. Oscar was my anchor, always had been.

At the same moment, he came rushing into the room, his hands full of, wait, are these flowers. My boy friend rushed into the kitchen to put them in the vase. He huffed and exhaled loudly. "Oscar, what's that?" I asked him. "Flowers, don't you see." I rolled my eyes, another typical Oscar response. "Yes, I can see that, but why?" "Logan, honey, the flowers are for you. I went running to the shop because otherwise I would probably have exploded and said things to James that certainly wouldn't have been helpful. And I also wanted to make you at least a little happy today."

I had to smile slightly as Oscar was normally a really collected, calm guy and this outburst wouldn't have been his style at all. "Oscar, I just feel so empty. I don't want to drag you down. You're such a talent, I don't deserve you, you don't deserve anything like this." My boyfriend pulled me tightly into his arms and ran his arms up and down my back."Please don't say things like that, Lo. Don't let them take away your self-confidence. You're here for a reason, you have to understand that."

I had to swallow hard. "It's just so hard, I'm already doing my best, giving everything I have." "You know what, now you're showing them all the more. Tomorrow you'll be a team player and the pressure is on Alex's side anyway. The situation certainly isn't amusing for him either. He also looked really dejected because he knows that the team's decision wasn't fair. I know you, now more than ever you prove them wrong."I was so touched by Oscar's words, he always finds the right ones. "Thank you, my darling, I really don't know what I would do without you. And I'm really proud of your performance today, by the way."

My boyfriend's whole face was beaming and when he kissed me, the voices in my head finally quietened down. I felt enough again. At least a little more as if my place on this earth had a purpose. And tomorrow I did exactly what Osc told me to do. I smiled, even if it hurt, and enjoyed the wonderful day in Australia in the box. I'm going to show everyone that they're wrong, now more than ever.

=>Hello my dears. The Australian GP was exciting, my goodness. I found the situation at Williams really crass and had to write this appropriate OS. Feel free to write me your opinion <3