𝐌𝐄𝐈 𝟎𝟎𝟑 || ᴏᴜʀ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪs ᴀ ғʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☀︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
     ⃟                                      𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Our existence is a fragile treasure, deserving of the utmost care and appreciation.

There are those who love themselves unapologetically, unfazed by the opinions of others.

Remember... it is your life, your existence that deserves to be nurtured and honored above all else.

As Athanasia gazed around at her surroundings, she couldn't help but feel a sense of disorientation wash over her. With a sheepish sweatdrop forming on her cheeks, she hurriedly made her way towards a mysterious structure in the distance.

As she approached closer, her steps began to slow as she lifted her gaze skyward in awe. "What could this be?" she wondered to herself. Although she had hoped it was the Ruby Palace, she soon realized it was not. 'How far have I wandered?' she mused with a mixture of surprise and fascination.

As Athanasia entered the deserted palace, she was struck by its pristine condition and immaculate beauty. Despite the absence of any sign of life, the halls gleamed with a sense of haunting grandeur. Her steps echoed softly as she wandered through the empty corridors, the bouquet of flowers held close to her chest.

Lost in the surreal atmosphere, a thought crossed her mind – 'If there is no one here, could I make this place my own?' Her innocent musings revealed a naivety that belied the true nature of her thoughts, influenced perhaps by the peculiar mindset bestowed upon her by her reincarnation, shaping her perceptions with the innocence of a child.

With a playful giggle, Athanasia stumbled upon the perfect hiding spot for her precious treasures. "This shall be my secret sanctuary!" she declared with a twinkle in her eye. Little did she know the weight of her proclamation, as she unknowingly found a place not only to conceal her treasures but also to shelter her own being.

The innocence of her declaration masked the impending consequences, yet in that fleeting moment of discovery, she reveled in the joy of her newfound refuge.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☀︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   ⃤                                      𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Athanasia's delicate strokes on the canvas created stunning blooms that seemed to leap off the page. As her hand moved with grace, her mind wandered to darker thoughts.

She pondered the unknown fate of her previous body - had she succumbed to a peaceful slumber from an overdose of pills, or met her end in the brutal embrace of a winter's chill?

Despite these morose musings, the vibrant flowers continued to bloom under her small hand, a stark contrast to the heavy thoughts weighing on her soul.

In the sanctuary of her mind, Athanasia found solace in the acceptance of her past, no matter how tragic its end may have been. As an orphan drifting in the remnants of fading memories, she harbored no regrets, for there was little left to cling to.

"I never want to go back...," she murmured softly, her heart anchored in the tranquility of her present existence.

Surrounded by the simple luxuries that now adorned her life, Athanasia basked in the abundance that once eluded her. Fresh sustenance, a haven of warmth in her bed, and garments pristine and whole enveloped her in a cocoon of comfort, a stark departure from the struggle her former self endured.