╰┈ ➤ 𝐌𝐄𝐈 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ┊ ᴄᴏʀʀᴀʟʟᴇᴅ

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𝐌𝐄𝐈ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒⁿᵉˢᵉˡᶠ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝐌𝐄𝐈
ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒⁿᵉˢᵉˡᶠ
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

THE SOUNDS OF FOOTSTEPS RESONATED SOFTLY ON THE QUIET PATHWAY, like a gentle melody. A man with glistening golden hair walked gracefully, his locks twinkling in the sunlight. Following closely behind him was a man with fiery red hair, his steps quick and determined as he caught up to Claude.

“Your Majesty, how could you depart so abruptly during our council?” Felix's urgent voice reverberated through the tranquil symphony of bird song. Felix quickened his step, trying to catch up with his distant liege. But the monarch, seemingly indifferent to the chaos left behind, strode ahead without pause. “And what of the destruction you've caused?” Felix added with exasperation.

As the memories of the meeting room turmoil flooded back, Felix felt a wave of despair wash over him. Claude's actions had been not only reckless, but destructive. The once pristine round table, now reduced to smoldering ashes, told the tale of the havoc wreaked in their midst. It was not mere damage, but utter obliteration that now lay in their wake.

“Should you intend to make a commotion, do not trail behind,” Claude declared icily, striding ahead without a backward glance. Felix shook his head, murmuring, “Please, offer a forewarning next time. I was taken completely off guard.”

With a simple gesture of his hand, Claude sent a shock through the room, leaving all present aghast as he announced, ❝​If there are no further matters to discuss, this meeting has come to an end.❞ Still reeling from the abrupt conclusion, Felix stood momentarily rooted to the spot before hurrying to catch up with his enigmatic master, who had already departed the room.

In his departure, Felix cast a fleeting glance at the ministers, their faces drained of color, frozen in their seats. Such reactions were inevitable; the young Emperor wielded a formidable magic, surpassing even the most skilled magicians in Obelia, capable of reducing all before him to dust with a mere flick of his wrist. Therefore, Claude's actions on this particular day served as a subtle warning: Next time, it could be you turned to ashes.

Felix lamented the loss of the historical artifact crafted five centuries ago, now swept away in the aftermath. Claude remained indifferent, his tone devoid of emotion. “It was preferable to silencing their deceitful tongues that wagged during the entirety of the meeting,” he stated dryly.

“I mean, that's true, however...” Felix trailed off, rendered speechless by the icy detachment in Claude's voice. It had been a mere ten days since a Marquis, with his venomous eloquence, had proposed that Claude consider marrying a princess from the neighboring kingdom of Castorea. Claude's response had left the Marquis forever silenced.