Ping An stopped laughing and said seriously, "Okay."

Ping An's seriousness made An Ran stunned, and then both mother and son laughed.

Xile was already sleepy and said okay. An Ran rubbed Ping An's head and whispered, "Mom will go back to sleep. You see, Xile, this naughty boy, can't even close his eyes. Don't think too much. Mom will always be behind you, so don't be afraid, Ping An."

After An Ran left, Xile fell asleep in a second. Ping An closed his eyes and thought about what happened today. In fact, he was just shocked but not resentful. It was as if he just ran into a neighbor he hadn't seen for a long time. It was a bit strange and unexpected.

Then, maybe it's like what his mother said, "Some people are healed by their childhood all their lives, and some people heal their childhood all their lives."

He and his brother are lucky. They have a loving father and mother, brothers, grandparents, uncles and aunts, little leopards, and many good friends. There have always been special people who love them unconditionally. This should be what his father said when he was alive, "Be kind, and God will take care of you."

Listening to Xile's snoring, Ping An slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Tomorrow is another new day.

Chapter 112 Pregnant Again

Time passed by quickly and happily. Ping An and Xi Le were about to graduate from primary school, Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan were in the fourth grade, and steamed buns and bean buns were everywhere. And An Ran, she was pregnant again.

An Ran looked at the doctor in disbelief and asked again, "Doctor, am I pregnant?"

After getting the doctor's affirmative answer, An Ran felt terrible.

She wanted a daughter, but she usually just talked about it and never thought about having another child. The key point was that she was not sure whether it was a daughter or not. An Ran was so upset that she wanted to cry.

A few days ago, she felt a little nauseous when eating, and her relatives hadn't come for two months, so she was a little suspicious. Today, she came to see the doctor by herself. Unexpectedly, it was still a surprise. But since the child is coming, she should welcome him happily. This time, Xiao Chengan got what he wanted.

After An Ran returned home, she was still a little dazed. At this time, Xiao Chengan came back and saw An Ran sitting on the bed. He didn't smell the usual fragrance of food.

Xiao Chengan walked towards Anran with doubt and asked worriedly, "Wife, what's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Anran looked at Xiao Chengan and said calmly, "Xiao Chengan, maybe your dream of having a daughter is going to come true."

Xiao Chengan was stunned for a moment. What does that mean? Daughter? What daughter?

Then he reacted and looked at Anran in surprise and said, "Are you pregnant?"

Anran looked at Xiao Chengan angrily, and then "I shouldn't have been so emotional, I should have been pure and free from desires. I was wrong, you bastard, it's all your fault."

Xiao Chengan happily hugged Anran and comforted her softly, "It's my fault, it's all my fault, wife, whatever you want to eat, I'll cook it for you."

Anran didn't say anything and continued to be upset. It was strange to say that after knowing that she was pregnant, she seemed to have turned on some switch, just wanting to cry and get angry.

After Ping An and his friends came back, they saw their father cooking in the kitchen. Ping An asked Xiao Chengan very tactfully, "Where is my mother, why is it you, Dad, who is cooking?"