Chapter: 121-130

Chapter 121 Persuade to quit

After An Ran finished educating her son, she saw Xiao's mother looking at the letter in surprise. An Ran asked Xiao's mother, "What's wrong with mom? Is there something wrong in your hometown?"

Xiao's mother said to An Ran in disbelief, "Jianshe was expelled from the army because of his bad style."

An Ran also found it unbelievable and asked hurriedly, "Does the letter say what the reason is?"

"It said that he had an affair with another military wife and someone reported it. The army went back to his hometown to inquire and blame him."

An Ran: "......." Xiao Jianshe really deserved a good death.

Xiao's father sighed beside him.

An Ran asked concernedly, "Dad, are you worried about your second uncle?"

Father Xiao let out a long sigh and said, "Your second uncle is the most shameless. Your eldest brother and sister-in-law know about this, and the whole village must know about it. How can he live? Jianshe has always been his pride. Oh..."

Mother Xiao put down the letter and comforted her, "The old man is fine. Everyone will forget about it after a while. Now the country is getting better and better. Jianshe can do other things and live better than when he was a soldier."

An Ran didn't know how to comfort her, so she could only nod and agree with what Mother Xiao said.

The two children surrounded Father Xiao and made him laugh, and soon Father Xiao laughed.

Qingshan Village

Since Xiao Jianshe was persuaded by the army to return to the village, he has been lying in the room, not going out, not working, let alone going to the fields.

Wang Xixi frowned and looked at him coldly every day, because her dream of being a high-ranking official's wife was shattered, all because of this useless man who cheated and never wiped his mouth clean.

But she still felt that Xiao Jianshe still had a chance. Wang Xixi said to Xiao Jianshe who was lying on the kang, "You can't just go on like this. Haven't you seen how your family members look these days? We have to find a way out and let them see how successful we are in the future. This matter will be forgotten in a few years. If you have money, who won't flatter you?"

Xiao Jianshe took off his hand covering his eyes and looked at Wang Xixi, as if waiting for her to continue.

Wang Xixi said with a proud smile, "I heard that Pengcheng is developing very well. We can go there to do business. Aren't Xiao Chengan and An Ran there? We have acquaintances there. Besides, my uncle and aunt will definitely not ignore us. We can still get us out if we go there. I don't believe they dare not look at my father's face."

Xiao Jianshe was a little unhappy when he heard that he had to ask Xiao Chengan for help. He looked down on these so-called brothers since he was a child and thought that they were only worthy of staying behind him. Who knew...

How could it be so coincidental that his affair with Ling Man was seen by her man? It was all because Ling Man accidentally let her man find out the handle. Now, his good future is gone, and he has to kowtow to Xiao Chengan's face.

Wang Xixi seemed to see Xiao Jianshe's reluctance, and could only continue to persuade him, "Is there a better way? We can only stay away from here and make a lot of money, so that we can stand up straight and let them see. It's just temporary. It's close to the port city, and we have many opportunities."

Xiao Jianshe nodded with determination.

In the evening, the village chief Erbo asked the whole family to go to his house for a meeting.