[Arc 1] Chapter 2 : The Small Wig Incident

Start from the beginning

"Let's not take these off for a while then."Rose said with a sweat on her face.

"Agreed."All said with a sigh.

They now arrived in front of a giant castle where butlers and maids plus the Grand Duke himself was waiting.

The carriage stopped at the front porch so everybody get off the carriage safely.

The four robed girls then got off and started taking their bags from the back.They helped Iris grab her luggage since she's the youngest and the smallest.

As they finished packing they waved the coachman off as he said goodbye.They then walked to the Grand Duke and his servents.

"Seems you finally made it.Let us now go to my officeThen the servents will give you a tour around this place."The Grand duke said as he signaled them to come along.

They were now walking down a hallway where some maids were working and some were whispering about the guests from afar.They had eyes that were sparkling while looking at the four girls.

They now arrived at the grand duke's office as his butler , Rein opens the door for him.

"Now tell me.Your personal information says nothing much about you.Rein get a list of the things I wrote and read it out for me."Grand Duke Venchester orders Rein.

"Yes ,my lord."Said Rein as he takes a long document from the pile of paper.

The girls hesitated as all of them dropped cold sweat especially Emilia who gulped.

"Ahe-Ahem First ,How old are you?"Rein asked the four girls.

Rose: "12 years old".Rose said.

Emilia & Seraphina :" 11 " both said in sync.

Iris:" 11 years old. "Iris said.

"Second , When is your birthday?"Rein asked.

Rose : "August 10th , midnight"

Iris : "August 17th , midnight"

Emilia : "December 31st , early in the morning."

Seraphina : "January 1st ,early in the morning."

Rein then added the answers they gave by writing with a quill on the paper.

"Third ,Do you know where your Birth parents are and who they are?"Rein asked.

" No. "The four answered obediently.

"Forth , What mankind are you from? Please answer this truthfully."

"Promise you won't leak any of the information that we answered?"Emilia asked with wary cold eyes glaring at him from inside her hood.

"I promise on my life and on the Grand Duke's honor."Rein said.

Emilia : "I'll answer in their stead.I'm a half elf.Seraphina is a half elf just like me. Rose and Iris is are half-fairy."

"You may take off your hood since nobody can see nor sense you here."Grand Duke said in his chair as he examined them.

The Three other hesitated but Emilia happily took her hood off first.

"Puahhh.Finally fresh air!"Emilia said happily with a smile.

The other three looked at Emilia with surprise but took off their hoods at the same same.

The Grand Duke looked at Emilia with wide eyes but turned to Rein to keep on questioning them.

"You may take a seat on those chairs."Rein said as servents came in the room with four chairs that was placed nearer to the Duke's desk.

They sat there and looked at Rein as he was ready to question more.