Prologue (Updated)

(Before we get into this, I made a company logo of Minecraft and my intro to show that this story is created by me but the characters and game belong to Mojang, the famous YouTubers, and the people who requested their ocs to be added. Also, I did a little search and I found this impressive version of the End and I want to use it in the story.)

(Anyways, I also updated the first choice in the previous chapter. Enjoy the story prologue! Sorry if it's short.)

???

???'s POV

Whispers...

That's all I can hear.

I am seen in this... dark void.

I don't know what is happening or where am I... but I feel... nothing. Literally nothing.

"Hello?!" I called out, trying to see if the voices would respond to me but they kept whispering.

As I strain to make sense of my surroundings, the whispers seem to grow louder, filling the void with an eerie cacophony. Panic begins to claw at the edges of my mind, but I force myself to focus.

"Who's there?" I demand, my voice quivering with uncertainty. But the whispers persist, swirling around me like a dense fog.

Fighting against the rising tide of fear, I take a tentative step forward, my hands outstretched in search of anything touchable, but my fingers meet nothing but empty air.

Desperation mounts within me, threatening to overwhelm my senses. But then, amidst the whispers, a faint glimmer of light catches my eye. With renewed determination, I press forward, drawn towards the elusive beacon of hope.

As I inch closer to the faint glimmer of light, it dims suddenly, casting the void into deeper shadows. My heart races as a sense of dread washes over me, but I press on, driven by a primal urge to uncover the truth.

And then, emerging from the darkness, I see him—a cloaked figure standing before me, his features obscured by the hood pulled low over his face. With trembling hands, I reach out to touch him, my fingers grazing the rough fabric of his cloak.

But as soon as my hand makes contact, the figure lets out a blood-curdling screech, and the whispers around us erupt into deafening screams, like the tortured cries of a thousand souls.

I stagger back in shock, my ears ringing from the overwhelming noise. The figure before me seems to dissolve into the darkness, leaving me alone in the void with nothing but the echoes of the haunting screams.

With a gasp, I jolt awake, drenched in a cold sweat, my heart pounding against my chest.

My vision is blurry as I can't see anything for now. All I can think about now is the memory of that dream.

Just... what the fuck was that?!

When I start to let out heavy pants, I start to feel a hand place itself on my shoulder. However, I am more focused on my breathing but the voice I hear starts to help me calm down a little.