Huayue on the side said, "No, since there have been rumors outside, not only Da Gege has returned to her parents' home. Since you have returned frequently, Ergege has become more respectful and filial to our master." When those who didn't know the truth saw her, they thought that their master was Ergege's adoptive mother.

Hua Ying sneered and said, "Humph! This is Sima Zhao's intention. They are sizing up their master's good temper."

Nan Jia was silent as she watched the last leaf on the sycamore tree swirling down outside the window. There is no point in saying anything at this time. If everything goes well on Lingyou's trip today, then these people will be like fallen leaves in the autumn wind, insignificant. If it didn't work out, then she would have to stop planning. Anyway, it was impossible for her to marry a good daughter to the grassland.

Hua Ying and Hua Yue discussed for a few words. Seeing that Nan Jia was in no mood to speak, the two couldn't help but fell silent.

At this moment, the curtain outside was lifted up, and Grandma Yu's figure came into view.

Aunt Yu entered the room and said to Nan Jiafu: "Master, the third elder brother sent Ping An back to get something. He said that today is the birthday of Hong Zhuo elder brother of Qi Ye's family. He entered the palace in a hurry this morning. I forgot to bring the birthday gift I prepared."

When Nan Jia heard this, she was shocked and hurriedly said: "Let him in quickly."

"Yes." Grandma Yu agreed, went out and brought Ping An into the house.

When Nan Jia saw Ping An, he immediately asked before he finished his salute, "What message did Hong Yao ask you to bring when you came?" Ping An knelt on the ground and said, "

Returning to Fujin, the third elder brother asked the servant to go with him. You said that everything is fine in Sangege in the palace, so don't worry."

"Oh?" Nanjia burst out with endless joy in her heart and said to Ping An, "Tell me more specifically."

Ping An hurriedly said three words What my brother told me.

"The third elder brother said that San Gege was left by the empress in the palace for lunch. At noon, the emperor summoned the third elder brother to accompany him to the empress' palace to have dinner with him. He also summoned San Gege by the way. When the servant came, San Gege was Gege was taking measurements of the emperor and said that he would personally knit a fitting winter coat for the emperor. Brother San asked Xi Fujin to rest assured that he would pick up San Gege and go back home with him in the afternoon." Hearing this, Nanjia felt suddenly.

Song, immediately smiling. She looked at Ping An and said, "Okay, I understand. Go and help Hong Yao get the things!" Then she asked Huaying to watch them.

After sending Ping An out, she ordered Aunt Yu: "Let Chang Sheng go and give me a message. By the way, let me come back for dinner in the evening. Just tell me that I have made a pot here, and we will eat it together when Ling You and Hong Yao come back." "

Yes, slave, go right away."

When Chang Sheng left the house, he met Nian Bianfujin who had picked up his mother-in-law and sister. He bowed and saluted before slipping away.

Mrs. Nian looked at Chang Sheng's back thoughtfully. She waited until she arrived at Yilan Garden before asking Nian: "I heard there is a rumor in Beijing that the three princesses in the mansion want to marry Mongolia. Is this true?"

Nian shook his head. "How do I know whether this is true or not? Anyway, the prince does not allow everyone in the palace to discuss this matter."

Nian Ruoxian thought about it twice and said, "If you ask me, my sister should go and persuade the prince. Now seeing that the Eighth Master is becoming more powerful and overpowering the prince in every aspect, if Sangege is married to Mongolia at this time, the prince may not be able to get help from the Mongolian tribe. Moreover, marrying Sangege from far away can also break the Sodro family line. Arms, this is also good for my sister."