Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Storm (1)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 10 Getting alongNext chapter: Chapter 12 Storm (2)
Nanny Xu looked at Ulanara and sighed inwardly. She knew that Fujin was being driven into a panic by Mrs. Li. Mrs. Li had a son and a favor, but she was manipulated by her father and became even more unruly. She even had the audacity to want to harm her eldest brother. How could Fujin tolerate her like this?

She looked at Fujin and said firmly: "Don't worry, no matter what you do, the servants will help you." Then she paused and asked Uranala: "You asked me to activate the people in the Ouxiang Courtyard as well. , do you want to involve Suo Zhuoluo Gege?"

Fujin nodded and said: "Yes, I originally planned to promote Suo Zhuoluo Shi and let her control Li Shi, so that I could balance the backyard. But now I haven't taken action yet, she But she has won my favor by virtue of her own ability. It has been more than a month now. I went to her yard out of nowhere, which shows that I am interested in her. If I try to recruit her again, I am afraid she will not want to be second to others. So it’s better to take this opportunity to get rid of her together, so as to save her from becoming the second Li family in the future.”

Aunt Xu felt a little worried when she heard what Fujin said: “Fujin, although this is a good opportunity , but is it a bit risky for us to face two princesses at once?"

One of these two princesses not only has an elder brother by his side, but is also pregnant with one in the belly, and the other is Lord Baylor's new favorite, according to the photo Lord Beile's arrogant attitude of sending things to Ou Xiangyuan, it is not difficult to imagine that Lord Beile attaches great importance to her. This kind of favor is not even comparable to that of the Li family when she was most favored. Therefore, these two are not ordinary concubines, and they can be allowed to scheme.

After listening to Nanny Xu's words, Uranara shook her head and said: "Mommy, although Suo Zhuoluo is a little favored now, she has just entered the house not long ago and her foundation is still shallow. Only by dealing with her at this time can she be suppressed at once. Go down and make her unable to turn over again. So we must be foolproof in this matter and hit the target with one hit. Otherwise, it will be even more troublesome to wait for her to recover."

Aunt Xu thought for a moment . I think Fujin's idea is not unreasonable. Judging from how favored Suozhuoluo Gege is, it is impossible to say that she will be pregnant in a few days. If she is pregnant for ten months and gives birth to my son, I am afraid it will be even more difficult to deal with. Rather than waiting for her to become big in the future and letting Fujin worry about it, it would be better to prevent her from turning around from the beginning.

Aunt Xu said cautiously: "Fu Jin, don't worry, I will act with caution."

...

Ou Xiangyuan.

Nan Jia was lying on Yinzhen's lap reading a book, mumbling something while reading.

Yinzhen sat on the couch and leaned half against the pillow. He also held a book in his hand. While turning the pages, he glanced at Nanjia who was lying on his lap.

He always likes to be quiet, and he doesn't tolerate being disturbed by others when he is reading. In the past, when he went to Fujin's office or Li's courtyard, as long as he had a book in his hand, no one dared to make a sound, lest he would be displeased. Pian Nanjia did not have this consciousness. Whenever he read a book, she would always hold the book and recite it quietly. She also doesn't sit properly, always leaning on his arm as if she were boneless, or lying on his lap like now.

He was a little worried before, but now he is used to it. When I was reading, I listened to her Susu voice of endorsement, and somehow I felt like the years had passed peacefully.