His Insatiable Love 💜

Start from the beginning

"It's not that I didn't tried to. I was myself confused like you. Why? Why couldn't I bring myself to hate you? I asked myself this question every night but couldn't find myself answering to this. There was something holding me back from hating you, I didn't realise it till now. But now as I did, I feel no surprise." Ayana smiled, looking away from him.

Gojo let his hands wander all over her body, stopping at her waist. He gently jerked her forward, their bodies brushing against each other heatedly, sparks shooting down their bodies from this kinship.

"What was it? What was holding you back from hating me?" Gojo whispers, cupping her jaw making her stare at him.

"Why don't you guess? Satoru?" Ayana whispers softly, resting her palms on his toned chest. He gulps feeling her fingertips fondling with zipper before pulling it down. He let her shrug it off of his body, her palms trembled ever so slightly as they rests on his chest, feeling his heartbeat fastened beneath her touch.

She raised her head, letting her nose brush against his teasingly. Her other hand trailed up his back to nape of the neck, lowering his head to her level. He shivers feeling her hot breath tickling against his neck as she whispers the shocking words.

"Because of my heart, it didn't let my mind hate you no matter what. It pumped everytime thinking about you, and only you. I tried so hard to ignore it but I couldn't. My hatred lost to my love for you."

She steps back only for him to pull her in his chest. She fluttered her eyelashes gently staring at his red face confused.

"Y-you're such a tease, don't go off saying such things so lightly. Someone might take them seriously, damn it!" Gojo glared at her.

"Y-you still think I am joking to you?"

"Of course I do! Heck, anyone would assume the same after hearing our past and now your joke--"

"Are my feelings still a joke to you, Satoru Gojo? Even after everything we have been through?" Ayana sobs weakly as he click his tongue annoyed.

"What should I do to make you believe me? Tell me, Satoru? What do you want me to? Say it!" Ayana snapped, pushing his chest making him grip her wrist.

"Aya stop it! Don't tempt my patience any more--"

"No, I had enough of you reject my feelings! Tell me what proof you need? Say it, Satoru! Do you want me spread my legs for you?"

"Aya enough! Stop this nonsense!" She frowns sadily, glaring at him with glassy eyes.

"Aya stop looking at me with those eyes--"

"It's the same as before. You're still pushing me away from you, pushing me put of your life. Why? What pleasure do you seek by doing this again and again Satoru?" Ayana shouts frustrated, making him raise his brows.

"What are you talking about--"

"Don't. Just don't. You're still the same as before, you arrogant bastard! First you rejected my feelings, and when I started going out with Kakashi and rejected you, your ego got hurt and you did all those un-named things to me in name of love? How can you be so merciless you beast?!!" Ayana sobs making him grit his teeth in frustration.

Ayana sobs before finding herself pinned down on bed, looking at Gojo through her glassy eyes. She squirms vigorously, pushing on his chest only for him to pin her hands above her head with his single hand.

"Leave me Satoru! I said let go! Help! Please somebody help!" Ayana cried as he covered her mouth, muffling her screams. She shivered seeing his eyes glaring down at her making her clutch her eyes timidly.