Chapter 101-110

Nan Jia raised his eyebrows in surprise. Xilin Jueluo's words really predicted the outcome of the Nian family.

Nanjia knew the direction of the Nian family's actions from E Niang and her sister. He didn't say much else. He only warned: "Prince Nian Gengyao wants to make great use of it. Don't offend the Nian family easily." As for the women in the back house. The level of success depends entirely on the individual's ability.

After sending her mother-in-law out of the house, Nanjia stopped by to take a look at Lingyou in the yard, sent her to school, and then went into the house to meet the people in the sewing room who had been waiting all morning.

It's her birthday in a few days, and Yinzhen promised to take her out for an outing that day. That's why she called the people from the sewing room, just to make a few clothes for going out.

...

When Yinzhen came in in the evening, Nanjia was sitting on the couch outside with Lingyou in his arms. In front of the mother and daughter was a small square lacquered table. There were several boxes of jewelry piled on the table, which shone brightly under the light. Flashing.

Yinzhen asked with a smile: "What are you doing?"

Nanjia heard the noise, glanced in his direction, and said with a smile: "Don't you want to take me out to play? I was already doing some work in the sewing room during the day. She had picked up her clothes to go out and was picking out jewelry. When this little girl saw it, she insisted that she wanted to choose it too."

Yinzhen laughed, hugged Lingyou and coaxed in his arms: "Your mother's jewelry is too heavy. It's not suitable for our Lingyou. In a few days, Ama will customize a few sets of lighter ones for you."

Lingyou said happily: "Thank you Ama, Ama is the best to Lingyou!"

"Be good! Amma is going to draw a picture for Ling You herself."

As the father and daughter spoke, they were about to go to the study, but Nanjia saw that the girls were already setting up the meal, so she hurriedly stopped them and said, "Let's go after dinner."

After dinner, Yinzhen carried Lingyou to the study room. The father and daughter had a lot of tossing. It wasn't until Yinzhen solemnly told Su Peisheng to type it out as soon as possible that Lingyou went back to the house to sleep.

The next day, Nan Jia and Yinzhen had breakfast. After much thought, they finally told Yinzhen about the Nian family's affairs. Firstly, it brought the matter to light to show that the Sodroro family was not the Nian family who took the initiative to make friends, and secondly, it was to test Yinzhen's attitude towards the Nian girl.

As she expected, Yinzhen was well aware of the Nian family's plans. However, when she heard that the eldest aunt of the Nian family went to Sodroro's house several times, her expression became lighter.

After breakfast, Nanjia sent Yinzhen out to attend court, and sent Lingyou away who was going to school before starting to deal with the day's government affairs.

Mrs. Wu of Xiyuan was talking to the girl next to her when a little girl outside reported that Song Gege was here.

Mrs. Wu looked at Mrs. Song who came in, and said with a smile: "Why are sisters Song here so early in the morning? Did you just come back from a visit to Fujin?" Others only paid greetings to Fujin on the first and fifteenth day of the lunar month, but Mrs. Song went there every day and treated Fujin with great respect and attentiveness.

Mrs. Song said warmly: "Yes." Then she sat down and said: "Fujin Charity invited a qualified nanny from the palace to teach Er Gege the rules. I see that Er Gege is looking good now.