Chapter 31-40

Magsimula sa umpisa

Citron was not angry and wanted to rush to the kitchen to make a fuss again, but was stopped by Aunt Yu.

Citron was puzzled, "Isn't Grandma so timid and afraid of getting into trouble?" She insisted on giving a reason. Nanjia is also curious about Aunt Yu’s reasons. It’s not that she thinks there’s anything wrong with what Aunt Yu is doing, she just wants to hear Aunt Yu’s opinion.

Aunt Yu was not angry when Citron doubted her. She walked over to look at the things Chang Sheng had brought back, and then said to Nanjia: "From what I can see, there doesn't seem to be any shortage of food in the kitchen. "

Why isn't it short?" Citron walked over, opened the bag in front of Chang Sheng, and said angrily: "Mommy, take a good look, there are none of the bird's nests, red dates, and favorite dried fruits that Gege has been using. Not to mention those vegetables and fruits."

"Miss Citron, I'm afraid she has forgotten Princess's original meal plan." Aunt Yu said slowly, "The house has its own rules. Each Princess's meal plan is the daily meal plan. One liter of aged japonica rice, 2 jins of white flour, 2 taels each of sesame oil, white sugar and vinegar, 6 jins of fresh vegetables, 6 taels of sweet sauce, 5 jins of pork, 5 chickens and ducks per month, 6 fish per month, and 15 plates of mutton per month No matter what kind of snacks, three dishes per person per day."

Citron heard that what Aunt Yu said was accurate, but she still looked unconvinced and retorted: "So what if the distribution is like this, before..."

" That's enough!" Nanjia interrupted Citron before she finished her words, and then said to Grandma Yu: "Mammy, it's because of my lax discipline that this girl is neither serious nor serious." She glared. He glanced at Citron and said angrily: "Why don't you quickly apologize to your mother?"

"The situation is serious. Miss Citron is so devoted to her master, how can I mind."

In this way, the dispute was settled, but Nanjia still told Xiang Citron called into the room alone.

Citron thought he had made Nanjia angry, so he knelt down as soon as he entered the room, "Gege, it's all slave's fault. I'm willing to make amends to Aunt Yu. Please don't get so angry, Gege."

The way Nanjia looked at her Somewhat dumbfounded, he said angrily: "You should get up first." He pointed to Xiudun beside him and asked her to sit down.

"I know you want to protect me and are afraid that I will be wronged." Nanjia first comforted Citron and confirmed her loyalty just now. Seeing that the anxiety on her face was less, she changed the subject and said, "But why? You have to pay attention to the methods when you come forward. You did a good job in the sewing room before, so why are you so impatient this time?" After Nanjia said this, she still looked confused when she saw

Citron, and simply analyzed with her: " Our position in the house is already embarrassing, and now it is..., so the most important thing for us now is to keep a low profile. You had a conflict with the people in the sewing room earlier, and the reason why I indulged you was because the matter at that time was originally about sewing. The people in the house are irresponsible. Even if you make a big fuss, they will not dare to tell Fujin in the end. Instead, they will cover it up tightly.

But this matter is different today. The people in the kitchen are always cautious in doing things. I won’t let anyone catch me just because I ate some food. And don’t think about it. If the people in the kitchen really deducted my quota, Chang Sheng would not say anything and even get the things back for you. Going to make trouble? You, you are just too impulsive. Chang Sheng knew at a glance that there was something fishy inside, but you didn't realize it. If Aunt Yu hadn't stopped you, you would have run into it. How do you know that others wouldn't? Are you waiting for this?"