Chapter 21-30

Magsimula sa umpisa

After hearing this, Xiang Sui looked around vigilantly, then lowered her voice and said to Nanjia: "When I was at the Ministry of Internal Affairs, I heard that the crown prince had severe contusion in her uterus. The crown princess has not been very trusting since her first miscarriage. She is from the Ministry of Internal Affairs, so after the little princess is born, all the wet nurses around her will be people brought from her parents' family."

Nan Jia did not comment on what Xiang Sui heard about, she only knew that she had picked up a big baby It's just cheap.

.......

Gao Wuyong finished Nanjia's errands and went to the outer courtyard. When he saw Su Peisheng waiting at the door of the study, he knew that Yinzhen had returned, so he went to the study to ask for a meeting.

When Yinzhen allowed him in, he immediately reported everything that happened in the morning to Yinzhen. After reporting the matter, he saw the happy expression on Yinzhen's face, so he jokingly told him about Nan Jia looking at the account book when he first came in.

Yinzhen thought for a while and asked him: "How do you feel when you look at Suo Zhuoluo?"

Gao Wuyong saw that Yinzhen really cared about Nanjia, and he also wanted to sell a favor to Nanjia, so he said in a flattering way: "When the slave came in, Gege's face was still a little solemn, but then she became happy again when she saw the nanny that Lord Beile asked his servant to find." Then he told the story of Nanny Yu again.

Yinzhen was indeed satisfied after hearing this. In his heart, Nanjia is a spoiled, ignorant woman who needs his protection, but he cannot pay attention to her all the time, so he must have such a shrewd person to support him. This Aunt Yu is indeed a suitable candidate.

"If you tell me again, let her take good care of the Sozoluo clan in the future..." Halfway through the words, Yinzhen thought about it and decided to forget it. Then he would hammer it himself to show that he took it more seriously.

Yinzhen was thinking about Nan Jia, and after reading a few booklets, he couldn't sit still. It was almost noon now, so I simply left the study and headed into the inner courtyard.

He wanted to go to Ou Xiangyuan to see Nan Jia, but he didn't want to run into Mrs. Li who was waiting there as soon as he reached the Chuihua Gate.

As soon as Mrs. Li saw Yinzhen, she immediately came over and saluted happily, "I wish you well."

Yinzhen saw Li's slightly protruding belly and asked her with gentle eyes: "It's windy on the road, why are you standing here?" Then he helped her up with his own hands.

Li took advantage of the situation and stood close to Yinzhen, and said slightly embarrassedly: "I haven't seen you for a few days." She was also afraid that Yinzhen would think her words were immodest, so she hurriedly said: "I won't go to my place. My elder brother can't see his Ama and has been crying all the time. I really can't help it..."

After hearing what Li said, Yinzhen suddenly remembered that he had indeed seen less of his third elder brother in the past few months. . Seeing the traces of affection naturally revealed in Mr. Li's eyes, and thinking of the clever and sensible third elder brother, he held Ms. Li's hand and said in a warm tone: "Since the third elder brother misses Amma, then I will Go and have a look at him."

Mrs. Li raised her head in surprise, and said with a smile like a flower: "I would like to thank you on behalf of the third elder brother."

The third elder brother has just turned one year old, which is the time to recognize someone, so as soon as he was held by the wet nurse, he saw him. When he got Ama, he jumped up happily, reaching out his hands for Yinzhen to hug him, while he kept calling Ama. Yinzhen also loved this son very much. Looking at the little hand stretched out by the third elder brother, he hesitated for a moment and finally only squeezed it lightly instead of hugging him.