Part 3

There's a poster of my hobi smiling gently. And written on it 'Welcome Jhope'...

*H-he.. He's my hobi...then h-he did it r-really?? He became the best dancer. It was his dream from high school. You really achieved your ambition hobi... I'm so proud of you....

Then I slowly walked towards the poster and about to touch but when a girl from the crowd shouted 😠😤.....*

Girl 2 : Hey you......don't touch that poster....  Some pushed my hands away and said some bad words more like scolding.....

YN : I-i didn't do anything ....

?? "Are you going to ruin that poster or stole that"?? .....

YN : N-no I don't...... Why should I? Why are you sa.....

??  "Just go away "....*they said*

*I just stared at them blankly as I really don't know what did I do ?.....
I just walked away without saying anything  hmmp.... What a day came.. When I have to take their permission before touching my best friend picture.... How funny!!😕

I'm walking on a empty street now but felt being followed by someone.....After a while I looked back when I saw.... a pair of black eyes which is the most familiar, and beautiful eyes in the world .........My hobi😧*

HOBI  POV :

*I'm about to walking out of the cafe when I saw some girls crowded at front of the cafe while shouting so I decided to take a leave from the behind door. When I saw a girl walked away her figure seems so familiar to mee..... wait Is S-she? No way...no how could it be?? 😧

I started to follow her Hoping that it must be My YN...... 4 years.. It's been 4 years......I didn't even see her for once. I couldn't contact and see her like never existed in this world .... She disappeared from my life and left no clue of herself....

But I fu*king hate her now as she broke her promises.... But I-is it really YN? I wanna know that how could she reappeared after 4 years....

Suddenly she turned to me when my eyes met with her........" It's really you"??.....

She widen her eyes and ran towards me, maybe about to hug me but I backed off . She stopped and looked at me confusingly

YN : Hobi.... How ar.....

Hobi : It's Jung Hoseok for you and..... Please don't touch me.

YN : H-hobi what a-are you......

Hobi : Don't.... Why do you come again...... After 4 years?

* It sounded cold but I really want to hug her so badly but something is holding me back *

YN : Hobi p-please lis....

*Suddenly hobi pulled her into a small alley when he felt someone near.*

Hobi : Look, I don't want to touch you but it's about my reputation..... Media and people were everywhere so....

YN : Please l-let me explain o-once.......

Hobi : explain what? How can you broke your promise.... We were best friends YN but how could you left me like I'm no one...

Yn : N-no still we are bes......

Hobi : NO WE ARE NOT......

* He shouted at her and tears fall down from her eyes. YN is always emotional and sensitive person and can't bear this shoutings and everything especially from her love hobi*

Hobi : You know you never thought me as your best friend..... Or else you can't do.......

*Suddenly a female voice came*......

Linda : what are you doing here?

YN POV :

* It's she.... Linda we knew her she had a huge crush on hobi back then but when I remembered hobi said the last time he wants to give her a chance which broke my heart for the first time. I'm afraid thinking that they are together now so I asked them*

YN : Are you two together now?

Hobi : Ahmm Actually we ar.....

Linda : Yes we are, any problems YN?

* Linda cut his sentence.*

Linda : And by the way you came back after 4 years?? Huh😒 why do you even came back and....... Hobi let's go from here, your manager is searching for you.

*But before dragging him with her, she came to me and whispered near my ears..... *

Linda: Oh poor me I thought you'll die but..

*She smirked at me wait she knew everything she knew my situation but she didn't tell hobi? How could she ??😠 She had been never behaved nice to me. Then she started to walk away with him*

HOBI POV :

*I yanked my hands from her and shout at Linda after walking away from YN*

Hobi : Why the hell did you said that we're together? I told you thousand times that I can't be with you..... Why don't you understand?? 😡

Linda : But hobi...  I really like you a lot

Hobi : You fu*king tell me that "I like you" for many years.... You still stuck on that You don't love me. Don't you feel the difference between love and like? I shouted
She's making me mad . I fu*king told her so many times neither me and she love each other .

At first I thought to give her a chance but my mind and heart both doesn't want to court with her. My mind is always roaming around YN my bestest friend who understands me in every situation ,supports me in my decisions but scolds me whenever I make mistakes.

But everything changed, she left me I was helpless without her. I love her with my whole heart but when I saw her today I was glad, shocked, mad kinda mixed up with different feelings. I never behaved with her like today

Though I know she is sensitive I did that cause I was mad at her. I dunno why the hell she left me for fu*king 4 years...  Ugh who knows she left me for some boy or whatever I don't care for someone who doesn't care for me😤

To be continued.............