End Part

Hobi : YN....YN!! YN Where are you? Y-YN...please c-come to me 😣

YN : Hobi

*I looked back when I heard and I saw her in oversized clothes standing there with a blank face....Without wasting any time I hugged her tightly which makes her a little disbalanced when she clenched her fist in my shirt *

Hobi : I h-hate you...I hate you.....I...I really hate you so much😖
*tears falls down*

YN : Then why're you hugging me? *lowly*

Hobi : Cause I want to....and d-don't you dare to say anything more....j-just stay like this

*I didn't let her go out of my embrace. We soaked in eachother's warmth and stayed for few minutes but I pulled out when I heard her sobbing and saw her with tears.*

Hobi : Why're you crying stupid? I'm the one supposed to cry now....

YN : Hobi go back....we c-can't be together...we're n-not even destined. No one w-wants me b-beside you.....I'm worthless hobi j-just go p-please....😣

Hobi : YN....please stop this Why're talki....

YN : W-why the hell you came behind me? Why you chose destruction for y-your success?....Please *sigh* Just l-leave me...
We can't be togeth......

*I pressed my lips against her to make her stop....why the hell she's always thinking negative. I want her and when even I'm ready to fight for our love....why she's backing off ?? I kissed her to make her stop but now....I don't wanna pull out😜....

I pulled her more closer by her neck and deeper the kiss instead of breaking the kiss....she's shocked as hell while processing what's going on but then she kiss me back 😘😚....I closed my eyes to feel her more then finally she wrapped her hands around my neck.....After a long kiss with passion and love....unable to take breath we both pulled out *

Hobi : I love you YN....I just wanna let you know you're mine and I'm yours always.....No one separate us no matter what! As long as....we want to be together no one will not never come between us

YN : B-but hob...

Hobi : No but YN....I'm ready to fight with the whole world for us so what bothers you? ....Don't be insecure....Just know if others wants me I will always wants you. I need you in my life....to survive happily.

I need a best friend YN like before who's with me in my everything....even kicked me on my butt if I did wrong 😄😅

Hobi : And I also need my wife
YN....to whom I can show my love, affection, give her everything, love her till my last breath, keep her safe in my embrace forever.....with whom I can have my own happy family with a lot of kids 😳

YN : Yahh! What are you saying you pervert

*She hitted my arms and blushed which makes me chuckle *

Hobi :Let's go home wifey😊😇

YN : No... I don't I'm not your real wife yet...how can I say with another man?....And your intentions aren't good Mr

Hobi : I'm that kind of man Miss, my intentions was always good but.... 😏now I really can't assure if it turned into something cause someone is driving me crazy by her cuteness and hotness babe.....

*I winked at her when she gulped a little while blushing hard but....she started run towards her home...I ran behind her*

Hobi : Yahh YN....stop

FEW DAYS LATER :

HOBI POV :

*Finally Evey thing is sorted....today we're going to marry again but this time no more misunderstandings, no more anger, no contract...... If there's something that's only pure love of ours😇😍 . I'm standing in the middle of stage when my eyes fall on the angel of my life who's walking towards me while holding her dad's hand....

the way she shyly looking down with a beautiful smile makes my skip a beat 😊.....Did I ever thought that girl whom I saw at the bus stand,  chewing a gum weirdly and sleepy at classroom is going to be my life partner😅*

YN/F : Take care of my princess hobi...

Hobi : I'll uncle

YN/F : Call me dad...my son

*He pat my shoulder and over her hand to me and I took her to the stage happily*

Priest : Do you Jung Hoseok take Choi YN as your lawfully wedded wife ?

Hobi : I do... 😊

Priest : Do you Choi YN take Jung Hoseok as your lawfully wedded husband?

YN : Yess I do....😊

Priest : Exchange your ring now

*I hold her hand gently and slides in her hand and she did the same*

Priest : I'm announcing both of you as lawfully wedded couple....Congratulations and God bless you...You may kiss the bride

*Her eyes falls on mine when I smiled and hold her waist to pull her closer and whispered near her ears*

Hobi : Can I princess?

YN : You already kissed me thrice..... Now I'm all yours but you're asking....stupid 😅

*I smiled and captured her lips when we heard clapping sounds and we pulled out when she looks down shyly 😘*

TIME SKIPS :

YN POV : 

*I'm standing in front of the mirror while applying lotion after getting fresh up and hobi came out of the washroom *

YN : I'm tired *sigh*....Aren't you tired ?

Hobi : .........*silence*

YN : Why aren't you answering me?

Hobi : .........*silence*

YN : Hey Hoba are you feeling too much tired to talk to me?

*Then I saw him sat on the bed....i feel worried for him. I walked towards him and touched his shoulder *

YN : Hey Hoba... Hobi?....Horsy?
Finally he looked at me but.....his gaze is something different from usual which makes me feel nervous

YN : What happened to my hobi? Huh? Did some one hurts my ho...
Before I can finish my words he pulled me making me sat on his lap 😳

Hobi : Don't call me like that!

YN : Ohh but I would like to do that....i wanna call by that nick names

Hobi : Then don't blame me *husky voice*

YN :  Huh? What do you mean?

He nuzzled his nose on my neck giving me chills over my spine and........

* mean while author : imagine the rest by yourself as they as made love* 😂😅

The end......