6

How could I explain this to her?

Tell her that this woman was me?

But I was not Jennie’s girlfriend!

God, why did you want me to suffer this way!

Me: Chaeyoung, I still have something to do, let’s talk later.

Jennie: “Are you okay?”

I wiped away my tears: “Do I look like I’m not okay?”

Jennie: “Let’s go to eat?”

My tears disappeared in a flash, “Let’s eat!”

Then, Jennie and I ate fish hot pot in the small mall next to the convention center.

I was determined to pay the bill: “I’ll pay for this meal, I still owe you 360RMB.”

“You keep owing it for now.”

Ah? ?

“Shut it and eat, otherwise the whole school will know that you took my underwear tomorrow.”

Damn it, threatening me? !

I… I dared not say anything.

A meal was eaten quietly.

How was it possible for there to be someone who would reject free money?

I cried.

After returning to school, I walked around the campus three times before coming up with an excuse for Chaeyoung’s questions.

As soon as I stepped into the dormitory, I was surrounded by a room full of girls.

Wait, this number was wrong, 123456789…
Sisters, where did you all come from?

Chaeyoung was really anxious,

“Hurry up, everyone has been waiting for you for a long time, tell us what you saw today.”

I hesitated, “That…”

They craned their necks.

I hesitated, “Actually…”

They held their breath.

I was quick witted in the face of an emergency, “I was asleep at that time, so I don’t know anything!”

They all left in a jeer.

“What’s the matter, Comrade Lisa, you’re not useful at all during such a critical moment!”

I covered my face and sat back at the table.

The phone screen lit up.

Jennie: See you in the West Canteen at noon tomorrow.

Me: ? ?

Me: Why?

Me: I’m not going!

Wouldn’t I substantiate the title of being your rumored girlfriend if I went? I was finally able to fool the others today after so much effort.

Jennie: Not going?

Me: Yes!

Jennie: Really?

Me: Probably…

Jennie: 360?

Me: "...."
 feeling super wronged

Me: I’ll go…

Because of this incident, a heartless person like me— had insomnia.

It was obvious that Jennie’s threats had caused so much damage to the young heart and spirit of a three-year and two-hundred-four-month-old child like me!