4

Me: Classmate kim, where are you?

Jennie: Toilet.

Me: Sorry, sorry, sumimasen!

Jennie: ?

Me: Your underwear went missing.

Me:.....
 A strong man’s tears

Jennie:…

After Jennie returned to the classroom, we stared at each other, one with big eyes and the other with small eyes.

I was the one with big eyes.

Me: “I just put it on the table, and now it’s gone!”

Jennie: “You put my underwear…”

The classmates who hadn’t left cast their inquisitive gazes over.

I hurriedly covered his mouth: “Can you keep your voice down?”

Jennie pulled out my hand and lowered his voice: “…directly on the table?”

I was too worked up just now and had used my hands directly.

I realized later that his lips seemed to be soft…

Jennie: “Lisa.”

I suddenly regained consciousness.

Jennie raised his eyebrows: “Explain please?”

“No, I put it in a small cloth bag, but now it’s gone, look!” I picked up the book on the table and went under the table again, “It’s gone, it’s really gone.”

I squatted on the ground, trying to look up at him, but there was a “duang” sound and I hit my forehead.

“F…” The word “f*ck” was about to come out, but I suddenly hit the brakes and now there was a Chinese knot in my tongue, “I, I, I, it hurts…”

F*ck, it hurt too much.

Jennie looked down at me and suddenly smiled.

“Is it so funny that I hit my head?”

“You look like a puppy.”

“Classmate kim, if you want to scold me, just say it straight up, you don’t have to beat around the bush.”

I was so angry, if it wasn’t because I owed this person a pair of underwear worth 360RMB, I would definitely turn on him on the spot!

Hmph!

“I raise a puppy, and the reaction when you hit your head is very similar to it, look.” Then, he took out his phone and showed me the video of the puppy.

I couldn’t help but lean over and watch the puppy video with Jennie.

After watching….

Ah, how could there be such a cute creature in this world!

Jennie said that I was like a puppy, so he must have been complimenting me for being cute!

Wait, did I forget something?

“Classmate kim, do I transfer money to you or…”

“To buy my underwear?”

I covered his mouth again, “I already said to speak softer!”

Fortunately, everyone in the classroom was almost gone, no one noticed the commotion over on our side.

This time Jennie didn’t take my hand away.

He looked at me and suddenly smiled, his brows and eyes turned downwards, full of smiles.

He was so f*cken handsome.

I suddenly blushed, and instantly took away the hand covering his mouth.

“I’ll tell you once I’ve thought about it.”

“What is there to deliberate for?”

Jennie picked up his schoolbag and waved at me: “Sorry, I have decidophobia.”

As soon as I went back to the dormitory, I was feeling dejected.

Then, I saw Chaeyoung all worked up,

“Lisa, big news! It’s about Jennie!”

“……what?”

Could it be that me stealing…bah!.. stealing his underwear was exposed?

“Someone left a message on the forum, saying that they had just seen Jennie act intimately with a girl in the classroom. They also put their heads together to look at his phone. It is estimated that it’s definitely his girlfriend. Ah, so sad, he actually has a girlfriend…”

I was really speechless. Was it costless to spread rumors now?

No, how come I was always becoming a “famous character” on campus these past two days? From a “female pervert” who stole underwear, to Jennie’s “girlfriend”.

This may just be life.

Cracked.jpg