Introduction

She makes me feel hate, anger, desire, lust, and something even more dangerous LOVE

Rajvardhan Singh Suryawanshi

Just like his aesthetic he's also dark and mysterious man for the world he rules the business world and the underworld too. He had always been cold and introvert he even speaks less only talks when needed.. But his one glare is enough to make people shut. His aura is the proof of the power he holds. He only cares about three things his work and his daughter and his family. Nothing in between.

His green eyes were enough to let people know of who he was and what power he holds.. His aura speaks only about three things (Money fame and power)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't my ears you whispered in, but in my heart. It wasn't my lips you kissed, but my soul....

Gauri Mahendra Thakur

Just like her name she's a charming and attractive person. She is a social butterfly. She is a very talkative person. Her doe hazel eyes hold a lot of emptiness which others are not able to notice because of her always smiling and happy face. Her beautiful smile is enough for people to fall for her.
She's just as beautiful as a bundle of joy.. She holds the power to make others by talking with them..

----------------------------------------------------------------

The families

The Thakur's

Mahedra Thakur (Gauri's father)
Swarna Thakur (Gauri's step-mother)

Balvant Thakur (Gauri's grandfather)
Suhasini Thakur (Gauri's grandmother)

Surendra Thakur (Gauri's Chachu)
[uncle]
Surekha Thakur (Gauri's Chachi)
[aunt]

Gauri's siblings
Raghav Mahendra Thakur (the eldest son)
Garvita Thakur (Gauri's step sister)

Gauri's Cousin
Nayan Surendra Thakur (Gauri's cousin)
He's one and a half year younger than Raghav but is older than Gauri and Garvita

Also Gauri is the youngest one because her mother died while giving birth to her and about her step sister she is not his father's daughter. The women he married after Gauri's mother's death was a business alliance. It was giving Gauri's father profit and his children were able to get a mother.

-

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Suryawanshi's

Aradhya Raj Singh Suryawanshi [Aaru] (Raj's daughter)

Prithavi Singh Suryawanshi (Raj's father)
Uma Suryawanshi (Raj's Mother)

Janki Suryawanshi (Raj's grandmother)

Jairaj Singh Suryawanshi (Raj's chachu)

[uncle]
Sulekha Suryawanshi (Raj's chachi)
[aunt]

Raj's Sibling
Kartik Suryawanshi (youger than Raj)

Raj's cousin's
Yuvaan Suryawanshi (Younger than Raj and Karthik)
Bhavika Suryawanshi (youngest daughter of the family)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry my dear readers I'm not going to put all the characters in one chapter..

They'll be used separately but in some episodes there will be the mention of them..

And also I'm not supporting any kind of extra marital affairs or something it's just a part of the story. I hope you guy's will understand this.

That's it for now.. Thank you for reading till here..

Let's meet in the next part..

Do vote and comment for your favourite character..