"he has? oh...well has he said anything about me? like anything to do with why he's blanking me." thalia frowned, annoyed that he was seemingly fine to everyone but her.

'when doesn't he say something about you? you're all he talks about.' is what dominik wanted to say, instead he replied with, "no he hasn't. but you should ask him. you'll never know if you never ask."

"that's true. that's something ryleigh would say." she stated absentmindedly. noticing how dominik blushed at the mention of ryleigh, thalia decided to ask, "speaking of ryles, is there anything going on between you guys?"

"what?!! why would you think that?!! me and leigh...pffttt...that would never happen!!" he exclaimed while nervously laughing, causing thalia to look at him incredulously.

"alright! relax i get it. you and ry would never happen." thalia laughed, not believing dominik's sudden outburst.

"yeah we wouldn't. it would be totally...unprofessional?" he said more as a question than a statement.

"oh 100%. but it's not unprofessional for you to like her. so do you like her?" she smirked, hatching a plan for the two of them to get together.

"no- i don't see how- this question is unprofessional!" he stuttered causing thalia to laugh.

"you're right i'm sorry. let's just forget this happened ok?" she smiled, feeling guilty for making him uncomfortable but also feeling confident in the knowledge that dominik's reaction told her everything she needed to know.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: liverpool fc training centre, liverpool

"you guys ready? cause i'm ready to go in now." thalia asked to cj and ryleigh, who seemed to be in the midst of an intriguing conversation.

"yeah we'll be ready in just a sec. we're just making sure our game plan works." ryleigh said.

"game plan? what game plan?" thalia asked incredulously, with cj swatting ryleigh's arm.

"the game plan to figure out what the fuck is up with trent and get him to talk to you. i'm gonna butter trent up because i'm basically like his second younger sister so he'll do anything i say. and ryleigh will persuade dom to talk to trent about what's going on." cj admitted.

"you guys don't need to do that. at all. but i do appreciate you guys trying. trent is a grown man and he should come to me and tell me why he's acting off in his own time." thalia smiled.

"see this is how i know you don't know him. that man cannot be emotionally vulnerable. for even two seconds." cj laughed.

"ok fine! do your game plan. i don't see it working because the only way to get him to tell us what's wrong is if he wants to tell us." thalia rolled her eyes. "i'm going to go my office. see you guys later." she smiled and walked away.