"no! this isn't something you can talk about through text. this is a conversation that's better to be had in person." ryleigh retorted, her words directed to thalia.

"that's exactly what dom said." thalia stated absentmindedly, only noticing the blush on ryleigh's cheeks when cj nudged her.

"he did? well i guess you've got to listen to both of us then." ryleigh stated, her cheeks glowing red.

"i guess so." thalia replied, before whispering to cj, "i bet they told each other this in between making out." which caused cj to giggle.

"what was that?" ryleigh asked.

"nothing!" thalia defended. she kept thinking about what ryleigh told her and whether it had any merit. she knew she would eventually have to talk to trent about it if she ever wanted to know why he wasn't talking to her. and with both dominik and ryleigh telling her to talk to trent in person, she knew that it had to be done.

"i still think you should listen to me." cj joked, causing thalia to roll her eyes playfully.

"shush chlo." she laughed, nudging the younger girl.

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

location: liverpool fc training centre, liverpool

"hey dom!" thalia smiled as dominik walked into her office.

"hi thalia. ryleigh told me you wanted to speak to me." dominik greeted.

'she did? hmm interesting.' thalia thought while smirking, "yeah you're the only person on my list i haven't done a check up on."

"oh ok." dominik smiled as thalia commenced her check up. as she made sure that his records were up to date and that there were no issues with his health, she conversed with him. she realised that dominik was exactly the type of person she would expect ryleigh to like and or be with. their personalities complemented each other perfectly. she also realised that he would be an amazing friend and confidant. that, and the fact he was trent's close friend, factored in her decision to ask him if he knew why trent was being so distant.

"so...dom?" she trailed off, smiling innocently at him.

"what is it? leigh warned me about that innocent smile. she said that it means you want something so...what is it?" dominik laughed.

'the fact that he calls her leigh is adorable. also of course she told him.' she thought before asking, "is everything alright with trent?"

"what do you mean is everything alright? has he been hurt? do you know something?" dominik panicked causing thalia to chuckle.

"no everything is fine. i mean i hope it is. i'm just asking because he's been kinda off with me." thalia stated, rubbing her arm to alleviate her nerves.

"trent has been off with you? how is that even possible hes like obsessed with y...." dominik trailed off, realising he'd outed trent's feelings to the person he had feelings towards. "ignore what i just said. but he's been off with you? that's so weird because he's been chill recently."