017𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

Magsimula sa umpisa

You looked at him and chuckled while wiping the last tear that ran down your face.

"Really? I thought you guys hated that.."

"We don't really hate it. It's just a bit stupid.. But if it makes you happy, we'll do it in a heartbeat."

The "silly tradition" you made with them started when you first joined the Sabbath crew. Wooin asked how you wanted to "celebrate" to make you feel welcomed, and you suggested a sleepover?

They didn't think much of it as they thought that it was only a one time thing but ever since then, you all would have a small sleepover every month while you force them to dress up in stupid pajamas or onsies.

But sadly, you stopped doing it for a few months since you were way too busy with your new crew and friends. Now that you're out of that, Joker suggested doing it again. Just for the sake of cheering you up.

-

A few dayslater, you were the one hosting the sleepover at your house for a night.

You were trying to make Mr. whiskers quit eating the food you prepared when you heard your doorbell went off. You opened the door and saw the three people you were expecting. They all went in without your consent, which made you roll your eyes.

"Come in!" You said sarcastically as you watched them enter your apartment.

Wooin laughed while you followed them to your living room, where they were expected to lay their sleeping bags neatly and sleep there for the night.

Hyuk sat on the couch as he stared at the sleeping bags placed neatly in between the couch and TV. "I can't believe we're doing this bs again.." He sighed.

You crossed your arms and sat beside him. "Stop being such a party poooooper!"

"She's right man, let's just have fun and get this over with." Wooin said.

That night, you showed the onsies you planned to make them wear. It was an animal theme this time. They all hated it, but you loved it!

You all watched a few horror movies while eating a shit ton of food at the same time. There was a scene where a girl was about to enter a room when she heard noises coming from it.. The moment she opened the door, Wooin went close to your earing shouting, "BOO!" making you scream and punch him across the face out of fear.

"What the hell, Wooin?!" You looked back at the TV and saw that nothing even happened when she opened the door, but this dumbass just had to scare you.

He held his right cheek and looked at you, unamused. "Damn girl, I didn't know you had that in you.."

Hyuk was on your right, trying not to laugh while Joker was continuing to watch the movie, not aware of his own surroundings.

You got off your sleeping bag and went to the fridge to get an ice pack before putting it on Wooin's cheek. Joker then realised everyone wasn't paying attention to the movie when he heard you and Hyuk giggling at Wooin as you held the ice pack.

"Did I miss something? What happened?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Yep, you sure did." Hyuk laughed out loud and took a picture of Wooin as he flipped the camera off.

"Geez, don't be stupid and scare me like that."

"I couldn't help it. You were literally clinging onto Hyuk for dear life. I just had to scare you."

You rolled your eyes and made him hold his own ice pack, which made him pout jokingly. "Aw, you punched me across the face, and now you're not even gonna help me hold this ice pack up my face?"

"No! You got yourself into this mess." You then turned to him and flicked his forehead because of his stupidity. He laughed at your actions only because that didn't hurt, but your punch sure did..

After getting ready for the night, everyone started falling asleep. Hyuk was the furthest on the right while you were beside him on his left, followed by Wooin and then Joker.

There was no way in hell you were the first to sleep, especially with them. Not because they would do anything a pervert would do, but they would do something extremely stupid!

Joker was the first to sleep, and everyone else had the same devious plan in their head. Wooin took out markers as you three began drawing silly things on his face.

You were trying hard not to laugh when you all took pictures of him when he was sleeping soundly. You waited for Hyuk and Wooin to sleep before you could sleep soundly..

Mr. Whiskers crawled up in between you and Hyuk since he'd rather be next to him than Wooin. Your cat really loves Hyuk for whatever reason.

But the one thing you hated about this tradition was when it comes to sleeping, you have a hard time sleeping with them because why the hell do men snore so damn loud?!