First Steps

Age:-
Jungkook- 13 ; Siyeon- 11months.

------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook, I'm going to take a nap okay? Don't cause any problem.", Sun-hee said.

"Okay, mom! Is Siyeon gonna sleep, too?", Jungkook inquired.

"Nope. How do you even expect your sister to sleep?", Sun-hee chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm gonna play with her then."

"Sure, if any thing happens, wake me up, yeah?", Sun-hee advised.

"Mm-hmm", Jungkook nodded.

"Come and take Siyeon then."

"Okay"

Jungkook said and went upstairs before coming back with Siyeon in his arms.

"Don't enter the kitchen."

Jungkook just nodded in response, because he was busy pecking Siyeon's lips earning a heartful squeal from her.

Sun-hee chuckled and went to take her nap.

"Siyeon, you know I love you, right?"

In response, Siyeon made some sound from the back of her throat while moving her hands and legs in air.

"Wait a second, I'll get some water for you and me."

He said before placing Siyeon on the floor.

Jungkook came back and saw something unexpected, Siyeon was standing while taking support of the couch.

Jungkook squealed like a girl before running to her. He held out his finger for her to hold, which she did as she took a few steps towards the stairs while smiling proudly at herself.

"Let's go to mamma?", jungkook asked as he took Siyeon in his arms and climbed upstairs as she can't.

Once reaching the floor, he placed Siyeon down on her feet and walked towards their parent's room. 

"Mom!", Jungkook called while knocking.

"Come!", a faint voice called.

Jungkook opened the door before entering with Siyeon waddling beside him.

"Wah!", Sun-hee gasped loudly after seeing her daughter taking her first steps.

"Mom! Let's call dad!", Jungkook exasperated.

"Yeah, we will FaceTime him."

Sun-hee immediately called Yae-joon.

"Why are you Face-Timing me?", Yae-joon asked as soon as he received the call.

"Aish!", sun-hee hissed at him, "Just watch!"

Sun-hee turned the camera to Siyeon waddling to Her.

"Ayayayaya", Siyeon babbled.

"I'll come, early!", Yae-joon immediately hung up after saying that, leaving his wife and son dumbfounded.

———————

"I'm home!", Yae-joon shouted as soon as he entered the house.

"Oh, you really did come early.", Sun-hee exclaimed.

"Yes, where's my princess?"

"Ayayayaya", Siyeon babbled while waddling with jungkook's support.

"My baby!", Yae-joon squealed. He kneeled while opening his arms. Jungkook led siyeon to their father as Yae-joon took her tiny body in his embrace.

"Done!", Sun-hee said.

" What done?", Yae-joon asked, perplexed.

"Done recording you both", Sun-hee replied with a wide grin.

All of sudden, Yae-joon zoned out and soon thin layer of tears formed in his eyes.

"Yah! Yae-joon-ah! What happened?", Sun-hee asked while the children were playing with each other.

"Nothing, just thinking of the day she'll walk down the aisle.", Yae-joon expressed emotionally.

"Dad! Look Siyeon can kiss me now!", Jungkook said as he leaned his face in front of Siyeon's and closed his eyes, soon enough Siyeon pecked his lips and clapped her hands.

————————————————————————————

Yo potat(h)oes!

A quick question,

Do you want yae-joon and sun-hee to be involved in the upcoming chapters, or you want them dead?(lol)

Answer this because I'm mfing confused af.

Vote Or I'll kill jungkook☠️