"Sorry?"......."Ah the victim?No.Her parents are just-""The victim?"she got cut off again,
"Excuse me.You've heard of celebrities or sport stars have hit rock bottom for being involved in school violence,right?It made me feel bad.As and educator,if you really look into it ,nine out of ten cases are just pranks.How is that different from getting other way of the students with a bright future ahead of them?School violence can be something very ambiguous to define.
What's the point of-""Thing can get serious if you speak like that infront of the public, Principal Im(why is everyone'Im')" Mr.Im cut her off.

"Student who was 17 or 18 can drift away from even further if you get hasty with them.You should talk with the victim first."He instructed the other teacher. Principal Im tapped the table,"I tell you,9 out of 10 cases are just pranks"she insisted.

On the other side, Dayeon and her lackeys put Sooji inside a plastic bag.I have to endure this through just a little longer.Just a little longer.She told herself.

"We only have a minute left before class starts.Stop"someone in a monotone voice said,"Already?"Wooyi asked."Let her out,Seolha" Dayeon instructed.""What a bummer.This was just the first."Seolha said while finally letting Sooji out.

She was all sweaty and when she tried to stand up, her legs gave up."Oh,No.Her legs gave out" Wooyi laughed.

"Recess is over.Get back to your seats" Do Ah said after checking the time,"Going" Wooyi said and went to her seat.

Recess goes on for 10 minutes.Avoiding just those 10 minutes makes life much easier.
It's funny,right?Recess for 10 minutes and lunchtime for 60 minutes.They strictly use only those times to harass someone.They do not touch you after school and do not leave behind any traces of harrassment.
They must get permission from the ones in Grade A to harrass those in Grade F.There are these blind spots,it means there are rules in the game and everyone abides by them.Is Baek Harin the one to have set these rules too?Sooji thought to herself.

It feels like everything is organised in this game.Even the classroom is separated in the annex,if this isn't a coincidence,this wasn't just set up by Baek Harin,a student.
Do the teachers really know nothing about this? It's so obvious.She wondered.

"CCTV cameras?" Mr Im asked, "Yes" Sooji replied,"I'm an ENFP,so I'm always curious about things.I saw them at the main building,why aren't there any in the annex?she asked."Hey, it's your class that's there.
why would you need cameras?My goodness
You have human CCTV in your class.Its Do She's so reliable.She has the genes of a SeoSim Hospital doctor.She's just a different breed.I had to take her as my student along with Sooha.I'm so jealous"A teacher said and leave."SeoSim Hospital?" Sooji wondered when she spotted an award.

Seo Do Ah.Silver award.
She looked down and saw something shocking.Do Ah's file.

Father:SeoSim Hospital director.It read.

Just then DoAh walked in, they left together went she warned her, "Don't think about getting the homeroom teacher on your side" she said and left.

She started to look up for some people on her phone.
SeoSim Hospital Seo Do Ah- Search
QB Group agreement with SeoSim Hospital as designated hospital....- Result

Baek Harin - Search
Pitcher Homerun,Baek Harin.... -Result
K-senior Vibe,June Week 3 - Result
My first love....-Result

Hong Sooha
Future Miss Korea....-Result
Korean young star....-Result
Perfectionist.....-Result

She wondered around the school went the board caught her eye,

Baekyeon Girls' high school's Koo Seolha wins Gold in Judo

Ace Sim Eunjung wins Silver in 200m freestyle swimming

National Junior Sports Competition 3 Women's Judo Spots secured

"Judo?No wonder"She murmured and search up.

Koo Seolha -search
QB Group supports Just Bronze medalist Koo Seolha -Result

Sim Eunjung - Search
Baekyeon Girls' high school's Amazing Network of connection -Result

Future national swimmer,Sim Eunjung
Mega Hit Entertainment trainee,Im Yerim
Rising programmer,Yoon Yewon

"This is no joke.Are they supported just like that? What's going on with our class?"Sooji murmured.