Coffee with... No, tea! (PT.2) - Lando Norris

Start from the beginning

"this place is exactly like I imagined it." Lando spoke coming into your room, you looked at him and invited him in.

"how is that?" You asked now having him beside you.

"it's so you, everything around is just so you." He said, you laughed.

"maybe because it is just me decorating and cleaning around." You mentioned.

"of course, I just mean... it's like I can see everything about you around." He said, you smiled endearingly, he was so stunned, he kept on looking around the room and analyzing every little bit.

"uhm... I have to change still, so if you want you can wait in the living room, you can turn on the TV if you want." You said, he nodded and stayed there. "Lando, I'm changing now." You said, he jumped for the bed and quickly ran out of your room to leave you alone closing the door behind him.

Lando didn't seem to need to watch something to kill time, he was looking at the things you had around and touching everything he was near to, he seemed so moved and interested by getting to know everything around your place, it was important for him to know, he grabbed some stuff you had laying around in your coffee table and looked at it while you did your things, he sat down in the floor to check out the things better.

He smiled, he had his decision made and he knew he wouldn't change his mind.

"okay, I'm ready." You said coming out of the room.

"do you want to leave right now or in a little?" He asked.

"how ever you had planned it, I don't mind leaving right now I think I have everything I need." You said, Lando nodded.

He wasn't going to reveal his plan just yet.

"let's go then?" He asked, you nodded and checked a couple things while Lando grabbed your stuff, you walked out with Lando.

"you didn't have to carry everything." You said, he shrugged.

"I wanted to." He said, he offered you his hand for you to grab and you didn't hesitate, he pulled you closer to him as you two walked to his car.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The two of you had finally arrived to the place, Lando made sure the entire flight was comfortable for you to feel good during the flight, he was flying along some other drivers so it was fun to get to know the others that were in the private jet, which you asked immediately to Lando if they were okay with it and he explained that it was a gas stop as well so you had nothing to worry about, his friends were polite to get to know you and weren't annoyed by the fact that Lando had invited someone along, it was common for them to do that honestly.

"okay, I'm going to book you a room, do you want to come with or wait for me here?" He asked holding your hand tightly, you were kind of scared, you had seen news about people breaking into hotel rooms so easily and the cameras all around, and also the fact that it was a complete new setting for you to get used to, so being far from Lando seemed too scary for you, but he seemed so cool about it.

"where is the room going to be?" You asked, you looked around, Lando held your hand tighter.

"you can sleep with me if you want." He offered. "I can order another bed for me to sleep in." He mentioned.

"no! I can sleep on the floor." You said, he laughed.

"no way, come on, let's get you upstairs." He said, he decided for you to be in his room, and you were okay with that decision it was for the best, he guided you into the elevator and looked at you. "you'll be safe here, I'm not gonna leave you alone anytime soon until the race." He mentioned, you smiled at him.