Bella looked at Ren with curiosity.

"Ren, what is you're relationship with Athena?"

Right of the bat, she asked for the straight question. Ren in the other hand was looking at her, thinking of a way to explain it so there wouldn't be a misunderstanding.

"I'd say she's family. She's a friend from when I was a kid, we hang out a lot then. But her parents were also affected by the war. As soon as I lost mine, I met with her again at a shelter"

Bella looked at the burger again.

"Honkai, no even if it isn't just honkai. Wars and other natural disasters can be painful to anyone. It's just how the world works. Even if there wasn't honkai, humans themselves are poisonous"

Bella's voice was sad. She was speaking as if remembering a bad memory. A nightmare anyone would want to forget. But Ren knows what she's referring to. He knows what suffering Bella and Sirin went through. Even if he didn't suffer from it, he witnessed it.

Ren then patted her head.

"Payback for comforting me."

Ren smiled at Bella, while she smiled slightly.

Three days prior to the mission of baiting the interdimensional criminals. Ren and the rest were prepared to face possible different outcomes.

But they have to succeed in learning or achieving the secret in world travel.

Present day, in the midst of another abandoned city. As the usual sight, broken buildings, moss and even low level honkai beasts that roams around.

"Ren, read me?"

"Roger, Miss Theresa what's the plan"

"Just stand there and be a good bait"

Helios from above had the role of support. Meanwhile Ren and Bella were on ground.

"Miss Bella, make sure to attract them"

With that as requested, Bella made sure to put enough honkai energy to make other honkai beasts not interfere. Since there was no way of contacting or finding those invaders, they could possibly come by pure chance.

A chance of 0.0000002%.

With that chance, a crack on sky the opened.

Here they come.

The woman in black then exits the worm hole and looked down on the prey they've wanted to take from the very beginning.

"Well if it isn't the prey? Becoming the hunter eh?"

The rest of her crew then comes out.

"Let the snake crush this world and eat itself!"

The woman laughed hysterically. With that command, the warrior that fought with Athena comes down, breaking the ground from the fall.

His appearance changed, it's as if he was bigger and much more fierce.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

Only anger was heard from his voice.
Ren was terrified but he knew that he have to do this. For this is the purpose his life.

"Fuck off!"

The angry warrior then charged at Ren, but before that something from above came down and defended poor Ren.

Wings like flames, red armor, adjustable mentalic arm. It was a valkyrie that overcame the flames, and uses it to burn everything in sight. The knight that comes running down for honor, the flames that cover that armor.