Chapter twenty-five - I think I'm in love with you

Start from the beginning

As his lips slide to my neck and his hands move to my hips, pressing my body against his, a voice of reason screams in my head, which I reluctantly have to obey.

"Not here." I whisper, placing my hands on his chest. The boy reluctantly pulls away, still looking at me as if he wants to tear all my clothes off me at that moment.

"Are we going back?" he asks hopefully.

"What about the wine?" I point to the started bottle.

"Fuck wine, I want you."

Before I have time to answer anything he pushes me gently toward the stairs. I parry amusedly, walking down them quickly. Max is right behind me, and there is a tense silence between us. All the way to the hotel we don't speak. Only when the elevator door closes to go to the right floor does the boy push me against the wall and press his body against mine. His lips immediately attack my neck, and I moan, tilting my head back. His hands ride all over my body, and mine are on his neck and hair.

Max lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist and pull at the ends of his hair, making him sigh while still kissing my neck.

"They'll see us." I mumble, and when I want to add more, his lips return to my mouth again. Satisfied, I reciprocate the kiss, forgetting my words.

Suddenly, the door opens, and we jump back together in a flash when a man gets on the floor where we get off. He looks at us strangely, but we ignore him, almost running toward the door. Max opens it and we go inside. The boy doesn't even let me close the door, as he presses my body against it, and the door closes by itself.

"We shouldn't." He whispers right at my lips.

"We shouldn't." I repeat quietly after him. "But fuck it." I add. Max removes his sweatshirt from me, smiling slyly.

And those words work perfectly. The boy moves away, grabbing my hand, and in a few steps we are in the bedroom. I pull him to my side, kissing him. He turns us so that I walk backwards, focusing only on kissing his lips as he takes steps forward. Suddenly I collapse on the bed, and he finds himself between my legs, pressing his lips to my neck again. He slips one hand under my shirt as I grab his and slowly begin to lift it. Suddenly he pulls away from kissing my body and takes it off, throwing it on the carpet. I mirror his muscular body with my eyes, struggling to swallow my saliva. Damn, all of him is the definition of perfect. He does the same with my shirt, looking at me in awe. I bite the inside of my cheek, seeing his gaze. No one has ever looked at me the way he does at this moment.

His lips return to placing wet kisses on my skin. From time to time he bites it gently, eliciting my moans. I entangle my fingers in his hair and pull at it. The boy obediently moves his face closer to mine.

"Kiss." I whisper, and he brings our lips together with a smile. His hand slides to my crotch, where he lightly clenches his fingers, and I moan loudly into his mouth. "God..." I sigh.

"He's not the one touching you, baby." He mumbles, kissing my jaw. "I'm Max, and that's the only name you're supposed to scream tonight, got it?" he says between kisses.

"Mhm..." I mutter under my breath, tightening my fingers on the bed sheets.

It's going to kill Pierre to have me lying on the bed underneath him already on the first date, thinking of really naughty things I'd like him to do with me. And always my friend told me not to be easy, because I will come out as an idiot. Well... Again, something has gone wrong.

Max rises slightly to reach the zipper from my suit. I've already managed to forget that I'm still wearing my Ferrari suit. He unzips the zipper fully, slipping it off me. He puts his hands on my knees and moves them to my hips. He looks at my half-naked body with delight.

He slides his hand down my right leg to my ankle, which he grabs and puts on his shoulder. I watch his every move carefully as he starts placing tiny kisses on the inside of my leg. He looks so damn hot, looking straight into my eyes as he does so. His lips slowly move higher, sending shivers through my body. When he reaches my thigh, he bites lightly on the skin there, at which I gasp in surprise, which makes him smile.

Max moves his mouth to my member still shielded by the material of my underwear. He pushes against him with slightly parted lips, I clench my hand tighter on the quilt.

"Fuck, Max!" I moan his name, myself surprised by how loudly I do it. Damn, now I can definitely be heard by everyone on this floor.

I tangle my fingers in his hair, and he hooks his fingers in the elastic band of my boxers, and I violently draw air into my mouth. He slowly slides them off me, teasing me. I clench both hands on the quilt, unable to control myself.

"I'm begging, Max." I mumble, closing my eyes.

"Will you be quiet?" he asks, removing my boxers from me. "We don't want problems." He adds.

"Mhm... Yes, yes." I say thoughtlessly. "Max, please... Oh fuck." he doesn't even let me finish, taking my member into his mouth, which elicits my loud moan. I guess that's not the definition of being quiet. "Max..." I whisper unconsciously, throwing my head back and pressing it harder into the pillow as he sucks on it hard, sliding his lips over the tip of it. My hand reflexively catches his hair.

I find him with my eyes, but it doesn't last long. I close my eyes with a loud moan as the boy takes him deeper into my throat. I squeeze my eyes tighter, sighing in pleasure. I probably won't look at myself in the mirror again. It's the Red Bull driver, damn it.

"Max..." I gasp, warning him. A few seconds after those words, moaning his name, I come in his mouth. My hand freezes, squeezing his hair as the boy swallows his cum, pulling away.

I look at him with half-conscious eyes, breathing hard. There is a small smile on my lips as I take my hand from his hair so he can move closer to me and place a brief kiss on my lips.

"Is there something you're not good at?" I ask as he bends down to grab my boxers.

"I have no idea, we'll have to test other things in this bed for us to get an answer." He shrugs his shoulders, helping me put on my boxers. I parry amusedly and extend my hands toward him. He immediately knows what I mean, as he moves closer to me and lays down next to me, laying his head on my bare chest. "I guess the date was a success after all." he adds sleepily.

"I think so too." I smile lazily, combing my fingers through his hair. "Good night, Maxie." I add, though he doesn't hear it anymore, being already immersed in sleep. I hope he finally gets some sleep.

I think I love you too, Max.