The mistake.

Taraji's POV;

I kept on replaying the scene in my head.
We had finally completed the sex scene between Cookie and Lucious and I couldn't get it out of my head.
"No Taraji no.We are not doing this. You can't do this to yourself. It was just a scene just a kiss just a job."

Suddenly there was a knock at me door.
I couldn't stay at a hotel the whole time we were filming so I rented a house.
I went to the door to see who it was. I opened the door and it was Terrence.
"Hey".
"Hey"
I opened the door wider and let him in.
"Damn Raji you got a whole damn house while I'm rotting in a  hotel"he said laughing "With friends like you who needs enemies?"
"Move in with me then "I replied.
"I might just take you up on that offer coz damn.You got a pool too.ok it's settled I'm moving in from now.I have moved in."he said
I laughed.
So what you want old man.
"I brought you a man"he said.
"Is the man's name Jack Daniels"I asked.
"Nope his name's Don Julio "he said.i laughed.
Lemme get us some glasses.He poured us some wine and I asked"So spill old man,what you want?"
I just needed some company,I think Mira is cheating on me again and I just can't take it anymore. All the lies cheating arguments they are too much I just can't."
I was at a loss of words he looked so hurt so broken and I could do was watch. Damn at this moment I just wanna karate chop that ling ling at the moment. My Terry was hurting bad so bad my heart was breaking for him.
I held him in my arms and for a minute we stayed like that intertwined in the silence.
Suddenly he shifted and I moved my hand and cupped his cheek."You gon be alright Terry ok.I got you."he nodded and our eyes met and slowly he moved towards me and our lips met.

The kiss was soft and tender so delicate like touching a flower. slowly it gained rhythm and strength I held the back of his head and curled my fingers around his head.He shoved his tongue into my mouth and explored all the corners of my mouth.
Suddenly I pulled away.
"What what is wrong"he asked."Terry we can't do this,this is wrong this is a mistake."
I looked into his eyes and I saw them break again. What is wrong with me.

                 Terrence POV;

"I'm sorry"I said. honestly I wasn't I wanted her and she did too but I wasn't about to force her into this.
"I really didn't- this time she interrupted me kissing me like her life depended on it.
I slowly placed my hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed she let out a moan as I kissed and licked her neck.I smiled knowing she was loving it.
I laid her on her back all the my mouth never leaving her lips.
She pulled my shirt off as I reached for her thighs.
I lifted her dress and she helped taking it off for me.She wrestled with my belt and trousers as we panted and gasped for air.soon we were naked and on each other.
I reached for her legs as she gave me entrance by opening wide.
My face buried in her neck I slowly rubbed circles on her clit as I felt her juices on my fingers.I could feel her gasping.I slowly held her neck while trailing kisses down to her nipples I put one in my mouth and sucked on it.
I slowly bit her nipples as they hardened in my mouth and I felt her gasp.
I trailed down the kisses to her pussy lips and let my tongue do the magic.
She mourned as I licked her clean as i continued to rub circles on her clit.
I slowly inserted to fingers in her and she mourned my name.
"Terry..."
I smiled as I looked up and saw her eyes roll to the back of her head.
She mourned loud as I stroked my fingers in and out of her and I felt her walls closing in on my fingers.
"I'm about to cum. I'm about to...." She mourned as she filled my mouth with her juices.

I adjusted as I rose up and kissed her lips.

                  Taraji's POV;

I tastes myself on his lips and I could swear I was in heaven.
I felt his fingers in me as he guided his manhood to my pussy. I could feel the tip and as he entered me I swear I forgot to breath.
He slowly entered me as he allowed me to take in the size of his manhood.
I could feel him slowly penetrating me as I let out my breathe and finally breathed.
He stroked in and out slowly as I mourned and dug my nails on his back.
"Faster daddy faster..."I said in between my breath.
He smirked and increased his speed as he grunted.
"Aahhhh...."I mourned as he crushed in me.
He pushed in and out and I could feel him all of of him inside of me with every second.
"I love you ...I love you so much Terry."
"I love you too"he said
He stroked deep inside of me as his lips found mine and kissed me.
"Do you feel me"he asked
"I feel you..oh my god I feel....." I couldn't finish as he struck deep again my eyes were beginning to water as he stroked deep inside of me.
He rolled me over and put me on my knees and stroked my from the back.he was on his knees as his dick found me all over again.
My hands fought for something to clench as I panted.
"What do you feel baby?"
"I feel daddy dick..."I replied taunting him.
He stroked harder as I howled and gasped.
"Do you love daddy dick"he said
"I love daddy dick"
He spanked my ass hard."Say you love daddy dick"
"I love daddy dick"I said as I gasped
My eyes rolled to the back of my head."oh my god I'm bout to cum. I'm bout to cum"I screamed as we both came.
I collapsed to my side as he collapsed beside me.
He held me in his arms as I lay on his chest.
This man makes me purr like a kitten when I'm not growling like a tiger.