Nick drops the conversation, leaving me back to the deadly silent room.
--------------------------------------

★~

Nick-
---------
It's time to film the video for Friday, I head upstairs to Chris's bedroom.

"Ready to film the video?" I say.

"Yup! I will wait in the car." Chris says throwing on some shoes and exiting the room.

Matt next.

"Matt are you ready to film the-" My words fade as I see Matt curled up I'm a ball next to the shattered mirror.

"Matt! Are you okay sweetheart? Shh." Rushing over to his side i move some of the near by glass so he doesn't hurt himself.

My heart aches as his sobs get louder. Every free breath was sharp and forced, his trembling hands reach out for a shared of glass.

"No." I say sternly, I grab his wrists to stop his attempt to reach any glass.

"But.." He stuttered.

"No Matt. You didn't do anything wrong. Can you please tell me whats going on?" My voice is soft but concern lingering in my tone.

"No.." Matt says leaving my grip and walking away.

"Matt  don't you dare leave this room." My concern is covered by confusion and annoyance.

The door slams shut, my heart plummeted to the floor.

What did I do?
--------------------------------------

★~

Matt-
---------
I exit my room with fresh hot tears burning down my face. Nick was trying to help me but I fucked up. When do I not?

Keys, phone, wallet and I'm ready to go. Starting the car I drive away from our house.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Repeated in my head until I get to my destination. Parking the car I hop out walking over to the crystal clear river. I want to disappear,  I want to cry my eyes out, I want to scream out all the emotion I have left in me. When I try to cry nothing happens, nothing.

"Fuck this.." My words come out as a single sigh.
--------------------------------------

★~

Nick-
---------
Matt left. Like actually left.

Before bothering Chris I try calling him and text him, but he has his phone on silent.

"Chris!!" I shout with panic in my tone.

"Whattttt?" He groans.

Chris's face drops when he sees me standing next to a shattered mirror.

"Nick.. What the fuck happened? Are you okay?" His eyes meet mine making fresh tears burn up in my eyes.

"It's Matt.. He- Left. I don't know what happened.." Tears escape my eyes and I drop into Chris's arms.

He let's me cry for a bit before going onto Matts snap location. My heart jumps as he hasn't turned it off.

"That's like.. 15 minutes away!" I say with pure relief in my voice.

★~

Running over to the lake, me and Chris see a silhouette of a boy. Locking eyes with each other it then clicks that it's Matt.

"Matt!" My voice echoes around the area but I don't care.

Me and Chris sprint over to Matts side.

"W-What? How did you find me.. I'm sorry." His voice quite and shaky.

Wrapping my arms around him as tight as I can but trying not to hurt him, I let him cry. Chris sits next to us his hand on Matts shoulder telling him how much we love him.

He tells us how he's been feeling so know me and Chris try are best to help and support him until he is comfortable in his own skin again.
--------------------------------------

★~

I hate this sm but womp womp! I don't know how to end it as best as I could so this is what I'm sticking with. I always ask this but if u have any requests just tell me. Anyway! Love u sm have a great day!! xxx

-Words 816

I'm sorry but this photo is just..🔥🔥. I love it!

What did I do wrong today? I don't get it.