The Dark Hero

Arthur was breathing  little heavy. Thankfully the mask where he wear protect his face from the hit of the wooden knife.

"Alright, I think this is enought for today!" He said. "You can leave me now Bell" Arthur said and Bell realished his headlock.

Arthur stand in his normal pose and remove the protecting mask that he weared it during training.

''I must admite Bell, you are a quick learn!" He said.

"Thank you Arthur!" Bell said with a smile.

"Are you ok that you don't trained with Ais today?" He asked him.

"No, it's alright! She was happy she saw me to made some new moves on the training with her" Bell said. "She was happy that she learned that I train with you"

"I bet that she is a little jealous that she chould not give you some lap pillows" He thought. "Oh, really!" He said. "And what did she told you?"

"She find it realy good that I learned more things even from someone else. And she was realy happy learn some things from you" Bell said.

"This is sound nice to me" Arthur said. "It will be my honor to saw her new techniques"

They start to pick they staffs up and move to the living room. It was time for breakfast.

As they pass from the stable to saw how Avalon was doing, they spot Spark to practice with the broom. He use it as a sword. He made vertically hits from above.

"Spark!'' Bell said. "Time for breakfast" But Spark did not answered. He continioud to practice.

"SQUIRE SPARK!!!!" Arthur said out of loud like an army officer. Bell and Avalon were upset when they heared the loud voice of Arthur.

Spark's broom stop at it's last hit. Then like a soldier he stand tall.

"Bell go. I will speak with him" Arthur said to Bell. Bell nod and take his leave.

Arthur come closer to Spark. "What is happened Spark?" He asked him. "You acted very strange from yesterday"

"I am sorry Sir" He said as he look down on the stone floor.

"Come on! I told you when we are alone call me with my name" Arthur said as he took the broom from Spark's hands. He saw how his palms have been injured.

"From when did you start to train?" Arthur asked him.

"From the time I was wathching you to trained back when you come to the inn of my uncles" Spark said.

"And? Did you always have those injures?" He asked him.

"No Si...r...I mean Arthur" Spark said like a kid that they scold it.

"Spark. I can't help you if you don't talle me what happened" Arthur told.

"Well is...is that..." Spark try to say. "I feel that I am not usefull in our Familia" He told.

"Why you thought like this?" Arthur asked him.

Spark then explain that he couldn't go with them in the Dungeon because he is only Level 1, he haven't a weapon with him and yesterday night was not able to protect or to took part on the fight.

"I see. Don't worry my friend. You can alway go with me at the Dungeon" He said to him.

"Yea but I don't have a weapon. I try to asked Welf to made one but I saw he have a lot of work" Spark explain. "And also I thought you as a Level 6 Adventure you couldn't want to come with me to the Uper Floors"