Savior.

Kyzir Lamont GreenTwo weeks later📍: Sunshine's house

Kyzir Lamont Green
Two weeks later
📍: Sunshine's house

Kyzir sat alone on the stairs in Sunshine's big empty house he stared at the time on his new iphone 14 sunshine had gifted him since she broke the one he previously owned his old phone wasn't anything compared to what he had in his hand right now. Kyzir was counting down the minutes till Sunshine arrived home over the two weeks of him staying with her he learned her whole schedule for start to finish and for some reason she seemed to be behind schedule today he hesitated to call her but before he could he heard the door being opened and shut by Sunshine.

Kyzir got up from the stairs happy to see her she kept his mind clear when she was around that's why he had be staying at her house for so long. If it was anybody else he would've left soon as she fell asleep, kyzir walked up to sunshine taking her work bag and Stanley she took everyday to work just help her out some. "Hi kyzir how are youuu?" was the first thing she said as she took off her shoes putting them on a stand by the door "i been fine mami, how was work?" kyzir used a pet name he came up for her he felt like it fit her and he could tell she loved it by the way her face lit up everytime she heard it. "It was fine i'm off for two days so i can finally spend some time with you" she talked to him but most of her words were not heard as kyzir stared at her face he was infatuated with her realized after that night how beautiful Sunshine actually was not just her face and body but her aura too.

"That's good mami, uh i found a job too so when i get enough money i can find my own place" Sunshine face lit up hearing that kyzir got a job but she wasn't too fond of the moving out part "congratulations baby, but why you wanna move away from me...i told you, you could stay here for as long as you want you don't have to rush it" kyzir smiled at the thought of staying with sunshine forever but he knew that wasn't gonna work right now and he didn't want to feel like he was leeching off of her "i know mami but i can't stay with you forever i gotta be independent at some point" sunshine was sadden by the news but understood. "ok kyzir i get it thanks for telling me and not just leaving i really appreciate that" kyzir grinned knowing she understood it and he made the right choice by telling her. "Whatchu eat today love" sunshine asked knowing the man refused to eat when she was around, she had been trying to get him off that habit but nothing seemed to working. Kyzir just stared at her knowing he hadn't had anything in his mouth since this morning when they shared a smoothie sunshine had made for them.

Sunshine just sighed and headed straight to the kitchen. "I'm sorry mami but it just don't feel right eating when you not around" sunshine just shook her head getting out the ingredients to make him a sandwich since she didn't take out anything before she went to work she couldn't even cook him a home cooked meal like she wanted to "it's ok love but can i ask you something it's been on my mind since i first met you." HIT kyzir said in his head smiling more to himself thinking it was funny "yea wsp mami" sunshine turned around looking him dead in his eyes letting him know she was serious "what was you doing that night everything happened" kyzir face fell completely flat and his stomach dropped to his ass he knew she was gonna ask eventually but he just didn't think so soon. "You want the truth?" kyzir finally said after a minute of silence "i would hate for you to lie to me" was all sunshine said before kyzir started explaining

"i had just gotten out of jail like three weeks before that...you already know i had nobody or nowhere to go so i was living on the streets sleeping any and everywhere i could i had no money, barely any clothes, and i got food by stealing out of stores i managed to steal a flip phone thankfully not getting caught. That night i was walking to see if i could find somewhere to sleep i was so tired, my body was aching and it was dark i ain't even notice your car until after you hit me.." kyzir avoided eye contact the whole time not noticing the droplets clouding sunshine's eyes as she stared at him, she tried wiping them but that only made it worse. Kyzir finally looked at her since she didn't say anything he was confused when he saw streams of tears running from both of her eyes. "Whatchu crying for mami?" he said softly "because that's said so sad kyzir i wish i would've hit you sooner" sunshine said while sniffling not even noticing kyzir in front of her holding back his laughter.

"Mami it's not that serious anymore i'm good now right? you got me?" sunshine looked up through her teary eyes and shook her head yes "ok then i'm straight now i finally got somebody that actually cares about me and i thank you for that" Sunshine once slight pout turned into a smile she wiped her eyes before walking over to him wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him into a much need hug. She was glad he understood that she was always gonna be there for him "Thanks for letting me help you" wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her closer to his body stuffing his face into her neck inhaling her scent while relaxing into her. Due to him being locked away kyzir hadn't had any physical touch in years he feened for a genuine touch and now that sunshine gave it to him he knew his obsession would only grow strong the hug meant more to him than sunshine could ever imagine.

Sunshine smiled feeling him hug her tight although she was slightly older than him she felt like he deserved to be happy and she was going to make sure she did everything in her power to keep a smile on his face. Sunshine's liking for the younger grew everyday and she knew overtime the liking would turn into the love he deserved.