I hate you - Max Verstappen

Start from the beginning

"watch out!" You had been shouting from the beginning of the hallway as you were carrying four cups of juice in your hands in a tray, but of course, as if it was some joke Max stood there in front of you not letting you go past. "Max, please." You begged, you weren't in the mood to go through some bully moment with Max.

"why." He stated.

"it's for a meeting, please." You begged again, it had been a rough day, somehow everyone was in a bad mood and letting it go on you. "I can't be late." You said again, your body was slowly starting to rage, he had been acting like an annoying toddler the whole day and it was getting on your nerves, he took a step forward not leaving from your way.

"they can wait." He mentioned, you sighed.

"look I don't want to burst right now, because it's unprofessional." You said, he laughed.

"you're gonna cry because I'm in your way?" He asked as if he was telling some good joke, you looked at his eyes.

"fuck off." You stated, he raised his eyebrows surprised.

"so the little lamb does roar then." He said.

"get the fuck out of my way right now, Max, I mean it." You said.

"or what?" He dared.

"you know what? You're such an asshole that I don't know why I keep wasting my time fighting with you sometimes, you're a pain in the ass so stop behaving like a child and let me go! I'm not some 'lamb' you think I am, so if you don't move I will oh I will leave this tray right here and report you or even punch you right in the fucking face I don't care if I lose my job, I will be at peace that it wasn't my fault but yours..." Your voice had cracked, now you felt rage and embarrassed, you were doing just fine putting him in his place but you weren't the type of person to do so especially not in the workplace.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to piss you off like that... neither to make you cry." He said, fuck, you thought, all this overwhelming feelings tipped you off and you didn't notice how badly it was to have received a lot of crap from everyone around the office and now being pissed off by Max seemed to have done worse.

"shit... move." You said and walked past him hitting him in his arm trying to go by, after you had delivered the juices and getting called out for being late on delivering the juices you had taken a small break in a specific breakroom for employees that was completely empty so you just let it all go sitting down in the couch holding your face with both of your hands, a small knock made you suddenly stop and wipe your tears. "yeah?... oh, sorry." You said, Max was already standing inside the room with a apologetic face.

"are you okay?" He asked, you laughed and shook your head.

"no thanks to you, excuse me." You tried to leave the room but Max had grabbed your hand, your body stiffened up at his touch feeling as if there was electricity running through your hand.

"wait... I wanted to apologise." He said, you let go of his hand and turned to him.

"now? now you think it's a good time? You're a fucking bully Max." You said, he sighed and walked a little closer to you, you wanted to move but stayed still feeling his body get closer to you.

"I'm sorry, I actually do feel bad for terrorizing you everytime." He said, you scoffed, he frowned. "I do mean it, you're having a bad day and I just made it worse, I'm sorry." He apologized, he did mean it you were just so deep into your anger that it didn't really matter if he was meaning it or not.