4|| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

(Do not copy)
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!

AFINA'S POV:

That bastard of an electric pole needs to know that I am not his innocent and polite Gopi of the daily soap type of a girl!!
{Author: Sure she's angry but she called herself his 😔 if only Kabir knew of it}

♔︎
♕︎
♔︎

I reached home an hour ago and now am having dinner and everybody's acting like marriage is finalized with the electric pole, but I need to clear this that I am never marrying him ever!!

Catching everyone's attention I say a bit loudly , "I am ready to get married -"

My ammi chirped in happiness but I continued ignoring the happiness, "but I won't marry Kabir Malik" oh the disappointment in everybody's face make me feel like shit again , however I add

"You can look for another man for me, whom I won't reject!"

"Go on a blind date with this guy tomorrow, he is the son of one of my clients back then!" said Abba in the speed of a light, as if he was only waiting for this moment of his life giving me the sheet of information.

"Yeah , I have met the guy when he was young , he is very polite, rich-" Ammi started enthusiastically but I royally ignored it all and had my dinner, thinking how I have to go to the blind date tomorrow in an unexpected way!

But I don't know why they are so eager to marry me off because they-the semi orthodox and conservative minded-are letting me go on a blind date!!

♔︎
♕︎
♔︎

It's 1 in the afternoon and I am on my way to the restaurant at the elevator to meet the blind date.

As I reached the restaurant in my baby blue dress that comes down till my knees with full sleeves and looks classy.

"Blue dress, right? I see you hey" the blind date said and raised his hand from the table and I went towards him.

"Please do sit" he said politely with a smile and I sat passing him a smile and said, "I heard your father was my father's friend, Mahir right? "

With an extroverted smile - don't ask me how I know he was extrovert because from the gestures and talks of people I get the idea if he was an extrovert or an introvert - said , "Yeah, I even met your mother when I was 10 or something"

He kept talking and I felt he really has a great personality but how much of it was true is a big question and then our lunch came and I asked him , " I guess you are really okay with this marriage arrangement!"

Hw made an expression as if missed out something and remembered now and said apologetically,"I am really sorry Afina , I was here to tell you that I am not okay with this arrangement and I love someone else "

What the-"You should have told me the moment i came , but you know what it's okay , I will decline your proposal and tell my parents that our personality conflicts so don't worry " I said in an understanding tone but inside I am the happiest, I had this speech ready for this situation!!

"Umm yeah thanks so let's just have lunch and go our own ways" he said smiling awkwardly but I said, "No thanks , I am getting late so I shall take my leave , it was really nice meeting you and wish you a great future with your loved ones "