Our Hero's Bio (Updated)

True Name
Unknown

Name
Dante
(Named by Aphmau for a real name)

Nickname
Bridge, Vulgare, Dr. Bonehead, and Mason: Endy, Enderman, Small Fry, etc.
Ethobot, Noi, Pierce, DanTDM, Stampy Cat, and KC: New guy, Buddy, Dude,
Aphmau: Partner, 'little guy', Buddy, and Endy.
Ein, Daisy: Freak, Gross Creature, Weirdo
Arron, Technoblade, Zane: Newbie and Rookie.
Bad Boy Halo, Sapnap, etc,: Bro, dude, nerd.
Dark Builders: Enderman scum, half-breed, insolent pest.
Enderman: The half-breed, the abomination, and the outcast.
???: Dingus, Dude, and Partner.

Age
Unknown
(State: 19-21 years old)

Species
Enderman Human Hybrid

Gender
Male

Pronouns
He, him, his, they

Appearance

(Made By BattleDroid1106 )

Personality
Dante doesn't know who he is because the first thing he remembered was waking up in an Enderman's arms, which causes him to be curious as he has never seen so many items before in his life.
Whenever he is with Zera, the Enderwoman who saved him, he becomes playful and would like to spend time with her, which she is his best friend.
Dante is not like the other Enderman. Instead of being territorial like the others, he likes to share some of his stuff and hopes to help people.
When a Builder looked at an Enderman, they became hostile and attacked the human. But for Umbra, nothing happens since it doesn't upset him as Dante loved helping the Enderman who found him 2 years ago.
Whenever he gets to meet someone Dante he tends to be cautious or scared, hiding behind a block or something tall to not be seen. He would give a person a chance to show they are nice and not a bully.

Voice Actor
Yuri Lowenthal

Quotes
- "... WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
- "I'm not leaving you with them!"
- "I think I got it!... Uh oh. OOOF! ...Ow..."
- "My strength comes from my friends. We're always there for each other."
-"............ GET THIS SHIT OFF ME!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
-"OUT OF THE WAY CHICKENS!!!!"
-"What are we waiting for?! Let's go!"
-"(Insert Catchphrase)!"