I don't know if I like this but my future is on the line.

{3rd POV}

Shouyo: Tetsu I have a favor to ask...

Tetsu: What did you need Sho?

Shouyo: Kise found me. He wants me to play basketball again and if I don't my future is on the line...

Tetsu: He asked me the same thing but the thing is I'm ready to go up against them. I've got my own team, they were struggling and I'm helping them even with my own weaknesses.

Shouyo: What's the name of your team? Also, I got my own team too. Did I tell you I was now playing volleyball? It's great, We dealt with losses on the way but now we are heading to nationals.

Tetsu: Glad to see you happy again! But the name of my team is Seirin. What's the name of your team? We also have a practice match next week I think. Kise set up a practice match with his team. I also made another friend! ♡⸜(ˆᗜˆ˵ )⸝♡

Shouyo: We are called Karasuno! Also nice to know you made a friend! ♡⸜(ˆᗜˆ˵ )⸝♡ I have a favor though, Do you think you think you could pull some strings and get me into your team? I would love to play with you again! ᵔᵕᵔ Also if I don't win my future is at stake˙◠˙

Tetsu: I mean I can certainly ask my coach, but what happened..?

Shouyo: Akashi happened... he threatened my volleyball career ˙◠˙ said that if I don't win I have to come back to basketball and play on his team :(

Tetsu: omg I'm so sorry, I'll try my best to see what I can do! :( Let me talk to my coach about this and I'll try to see if you can join. What district do you live in?

Shouyo: Miyagi and thanks Tetsu-chan ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

Tetsu: Np! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

Shouyo puts his phone in his pocket and then looks up at Suga. "I think I got a team to play on but I don't know how far it is.. If it's too far I won't be able to make it to practice on time and might have to stay at a friend's house." Shouyo explains, sighing and running his hand through his hair.

Suga smiles and ruffles Shouyo's hair. "It's alright Hinata. You need to practice basketball so you can continue playing volleyball. You coming back is what matters to me the most." Suga insisted. Shouyo lets out a series of giggles and tries to push Suga's hand away from his hair.

Suga smiles before wrapping an arm around Shouyo. Shouyo tenses for a second before relaxing into his touch. "Its been a while since I've been able to do this with a friend..." Shouyo admits quietly, putting his head into Suga's neck.

Suga smiles more before seeing Daichi walk up. "Hinata, you know if you're ever going through anything, you can always tell me right?" Suga asks, pulling away slightly and looking down at Him. Hinata nods. Daichi looks at Hinata.

"Hinata, just know that no matter what happens at that tournament. We will always be here for you." Daichi tells him softly. The rest of the members start to surround Hinata, Suga, and Daichi. Kageyma pulls Hinata out of Suga's arms, wrapping him into a hug.

"Boke even though I seem like I hate you. I don't. Granted you irritate the living shit out of me. I don't hate you. I think it's awesome how much progress you made even after playing a different sport for so many years. I'm so proud of you." Kageyma tells him softly, looking down at him.

Shouyo looks up, tears swelling up in his eyes. "K-Kageyama you can't fucking say that..!" He whines out, hiding his face into Kageyama's neck. Kageyma let out a slight chuckle before pulling away and wiping Hinata's tears. "Stop crying, Boke." He teases.