first official meeting

Start from the beginning

She took a deep breath and intertwined her hands with mini to be confident enough to face her father,

Mini knocked the door and soon the door was opened as if someone was just waiting for them to arrive...

"You're late"
A lady in her 40s engulfed flora in a tight hug without warning, making her startled....

"How are you my baby?!?"

"I am fine Lara, how are you?"
She asked, the said lara just smiled at her mumbling a small 'fine' as they entered the house as got comfortable in couch..

"W-where is father?"
Flora asked,

"Upstairs.... waiting for you both wait let me inform him"
Lara stood up and went to upstairs....

Flora took a deep breath as mini continue caressing her hands with thumb which was a great help...

Not after long lara came back with a man in his 40s as the both girls stood up....

"When did you came?"
He asked her taking a seat across them,.

"3 days ago, I was with mini, wanted to complete admission process first"

The man nodded his head, and gesture them to sit, they sat on their own places...

"So how are studies going on?"

"Not bad, but as I am new here I'll need some time to get along with school"

He chuckled at that answer as if she joked...

"You don't need to do so"
He said making flora confused as hell, she looked at mini and she was no different....

"W-what do you mean?"
Flora asked desperately....

"You're going to get home schooling "
Flora abruptly stood up and said,

"Why? Ain't I supposed to be here just for 2 months until I complete my major?"
She asked, her patience was crossing its limits....

The man just shook his head...
"You can never go back flora"
He replied, his voice containing something unknown,regret?!? Sorrow? Pitty? Or maybe all of them...

"Why can't I father?"
She asked as calmly as she could....

"You're getting married in two days"
He replied, making eye contact with her...

Flora's mind was unable to process something....marriage?!? She is just of 19...this soon??? Why?

"I'm not marrying father"
She replies firmly, voice raised a bit..

"Keep your voice low florance, this behaviour is not accepted here"

He said firmly, reminding her she was in Korea not in France...

"Father, please I don't want to get married, I'm too young for that"
She said desperately....
After getting silence in back..she sat on her knees infront of her father expecting atleast this could melt the said man....she took his hands and looked into his eyes...

"I'm not ready father, please, how am I supposed to handle everything? How am I gonna handle him and my uni together??"

"You don't have to worry about that Ms Wilson"
A voice replied, everyone looked at the source of voice...flora stood up from her place as she looked at the man clearly to think if she knows him or not....

"Who are you?"
She asked not being able to recognise,

"Your future husband"
He said, in his deep voice stepping close to her...

"And this marriage isn't gonna stop, consent or not doesn't matter to me"
He said coming dangerously closer to her face, she raised her brow at him,

"I am not gonna marry you"
She replied, without having an ounce of fear...
He just chuckled at her bravery,

"Rebellious I see....seems like it'll be fun"
He said looking straight into her eyes...

"I don't even know you why would I marry you"

"Cause I want you to...and I don't like getting no sweetheart"
He replied...

"Whoever you are I am not gonna marry you...just get the fuck out of here and my life"
She replies, without realising that she is cursing on the wrong person...

He grabbed her jaw in harsh way making her whimper under his touch...mr Wilson stood up ..
"Jeon-"
He was about to protest but one glare was enough for him to shut up...

"King, let her go"
It was mini , he looked at her raising his brows eyes clearly showing anger,

"I beg you"
She said in a pleading tone, confirming she isn't ordering him, he jerked flora's face with force...

"Be careful what you say, without knowing with whom you are talking"
He told flora who was still glaring him with Rage in her eyes...

"Make your daughter agree within two days, I don't want any drama in marriage"
He ordered mr Wilson and made his way towards door without waiting for answer ....

"Who was he?"
Flora asked looking at them, who was still starting at the retreating figure...who wasn't in view anymore...

"Jeon jungkook, the Devil , current king of Black panthers and only heir of royal family '

Flora was looking at them shocked, as far as she knows mr Jeon has only one son who's dead now, atleast in her knowledge and even if he has second one , him stepping down from throne this soon is not possible....

But whatever it is, what matter right now for her is that, her dad fixed her marriage in a family she despise the most...
"I don't want to marry him"
She whispered, loud enough for mini to hear...

"We don't have any other option flora...you have to otherwise we all will have to face consequences"
Her dad said...

"Jimin was talking about this?"
Flora asked mini and got a nod from her...

She observed her father's face, that always calm face was showing clear stress, those eyes which was pro in hiding emotions were now clearly showing fear in them...

Till now one thing was clear to flora....this Jeon jungkook is dangerous, much more dangerous than his dad ....Jimin who was never fond of following rules joined Mafia world where you can't even lift a needle without permission....not only that but is afraid to break rules..

This isn't a good news for any of them......