Chapter 15 - Anxiety and Green Eyes

Começar do início

 "Wow! Impressive."

 "I know, right? After we get all of these, we can invite our friends over for that party on the 23rd! I can't wait!"

 "Let me see that list, ok?"

 "Of course!" she said excited

 Alice handed me her list and walked over to me. She stayed right by my side so she could also read her list while seeing my reaction to it. She always wanted to make sure I liked whatever she was proposing, doing, or wanting.
Most of it were ingredients to some recipes she wanted to do for the Christmas party. Some others are some decorations that she saw online to complete our Christmas tree and to place around the living room, like the ones we have aren't enough. 

 I smiled as I read everything. I nodded at her, and she smiled happily as she took some papers off her bag. They weren't simple papers, those were letters to sent to our friends. Letters handmade by Alice to invite them over to our party.
Apparently, to Alice, sending messages to invite people to parties is boring.

  "Letters?" I giggled

  "Hey! They are cute! And I think that inviting our friends personally would be more funnier than a simple message!"

 "You have a good point, Alice. Will you deliver them personally?" 

 "Mhm!" she nodded happily."I am delivering them after we go to the mall. Get everything I, well, we need for the party!"

 "Fine, fine. So get your bag, you little gremmlin!"

 Alice smiled and rushed upstairs to get her bag so we could leave. While that, I walked over to the living room and got not only my wallet but also my jacket. Alice didn't know, but I was gonna get her a Christmas present as well. That was the only chance to go shopping during this week to get it. Alice deserved something special, and I was gonna get it for her.
She came back downstairs, grabbing her jacket as well. She was ready to go. She smiled and grabbed my arm, dragging me outside. I locked the door before she could dragg me the rest of the way to the mall.

 As he walked down the street to the mall, Alice wouldn't calm down or shut up about the plans for the party. She was worried about not having time to give to cards to every single one of our friends. I couldn't help but giggle. We had like a week to prepare. But Alice was way too excited.

 The mall was full of people! I mean, just a week and a few days before Christmas, of course, that it would be full. People were doing their late gifts shopping for Christmas. Which, I couldn't really judge, after all, I was gonna do the same in secret. While that, Alice had all the gifts from everyone, including that Fêlix guy, bought since the last wednesday of november. Alice was too much prepared for any occasion, I loved it on her, but also hated that I just can't be the same way.  
Alice didn't really care about how crowded it was. She was too excited to even care. She wanted to buy everything she needed to prepare the Chritmas party that we would throw on the 23rd. All the decorations, ingredients for meals, and everything else that was on her list. 
She grabbed my hand and brought me along with her. She somehow managed to find ways through the crowd so that we could pass. She looked around like she knew what stores she needed to visit and pulled me inside every single one of them.
She got some more decorations asking me if I liked them before deciding what she would get to decorate our living room, probably our whole house as well. I started to list the things she got in my head so that I could check the points on the list:

 - Candy canes (Christmas Tree),
 - Bells (Christmas Tree and Living Room),
 - Baubles (Christmas Tree),
 - Other ornaments (Christmas tree, living room, and bedrooms),
 - Bows (Christmas Tree and Living Room),
 - Wreath (front door),
 - Garlands (fireplace and the other furniture in general),
 - Lights (Christmas Tree),
 - Candles (Fireplace and Dinner Table),
 - Stockings (fireplace),
 - One Snow Globe (Alice's Bedroom, she loves these things),
 - Mistletoe (Doors inside house, need to be careful with those),
 - Holly (fireplace and furniture in general);