"Had some plays to make," he answered dryly before climbing in bed next to her. 

Kiyomi sniffled a laugh, "Ok Semaj," turning her back, she snuggled up against herself to help her fall asleep a little quicker. His fault if he wanted to be mad. If anything he should be mad at his homeboy for trying to pop his shit towards her. 

"What you doin'?"

"What does it look like," 

"Quit playin' with me folk," he began grabbing her arm and trying to roll her over but she laid stiff as a rock. "Kiyomi," you can tell he was irritated.

"When you stop acting like I did something wrong, then we can talk," she wasn't going to feed into his ego right now. 

"So getting my patna' Instagram ain't a problem?"

"I'm not you," she vaguely said. "I don't need to entertain every person into me," maybe she did exchange social media just to be petty, but she didn't expect him to be this mad. 

"You jus' seen me cut off ole' girl," he threw his hands up in defense. "I wasn't fuckin' with nobody else besides you and Celeste but you knew that," he just had to be slick. "I apologize for all the stupid shit I said and I'm trying my best to make it right but we both know I'an tha' nigga ta' do too much," 

She sighed. "Ok Semaj,"

He should understand why it's not easy for her to just go back to how things were but he loved to make shit difficult. She could see why he doesn't have too many friends or is always jeopardizing some sort of relationship whether it be a significant other or family member.