Feel better... Now?

"Hey, Claire, sorry we're a little late, you can blame Luke." I glared at him with my arms folded. We walked in and found Claire and Holt laying together talking. I know they are so meant for each other but there is no way I could do what they did for Luke and I.

She sits up, "Hey, I totally get it. I knew Luke would do something silly." She shrugs and I giggle.

"You want to say that again, Claire Bear?" He said giving her the death stare. She put her hands up sarcastically in defense. "Yeah, I didn't think so. Hey, bro, let's go into the other room so the girls can talk."

"Sure thing. You're gonna be okay, Claire. Hey, Kayla!" Holt waves and walks out the door with Luke.

I walk over to Claire. "Your hair is all messy. Let me guess, you got the same thing Luke gave to me." I giggle.

She giggles too, "Yeah. He made me feel better though. I guess you're right. He may be the guy for me..." she trails off. I could tell she was unsure about how she felt about Holt. I understood how she felt. I battled with the same thoughts with Luke.

"Hey, if you don't believe that, then it isn't true. Just because you two are best friends, doesn't mean you'll end up dating like Luke and I. If you don't like him that's fine, Claire. You also need to give yourself time, you just had the world's worst date." I say, rubbing her back gently.

"How do you know it's the world's worst date? Did Holt or my mom call you? I'll kill them." WOW she's really messed up..

"Claire... you texted me that. Remember?" She put her hands over her face and started to cry. "No, no crying, Claire, come on! Don't make me do this." She fell into a ball on the bed and cried some more. "You asked for it, HOLT! LUKE! SHES CRRYYYIIINNNGGG!"

Claire shot up and wiped her eyes. "I hate you!" The boys barged in the room and gasped at our friends red puffy eyes. "Wait, you guys. I'm better I swear." She put her hands up to block them as they started to walk slowly towards her.

"Okay, wait. I think she really needs to talk about this. You guys, this is really bugging her." I say softly. I knew my friend was hurting and I knew being tickled right now wasn't what she needed. But the moment she says she's fine, we attack!

"You're right, I just tickled her and I thought she felt better, but if you're crying again maybe you need to just talk. I'm sorry, Claire." Holt sits next to her and pulls her into a sideways hug.

We all sat near her and we let her let it out. She told us everything that happened in full detail. I already knew it didn't have anything to do with Jason at all. She was humiliated and we have school tomorrow. She knows that once she goes back to school, the end will never come. I felt really bad for her. I know how evil these girls can be. When I moved here they bullied me a lot. Luke was the main one defending me and protecting me. I knew I would have to talk to Holt and tell him to step it up.

Once she cried her last tear we all asked her if she was okay. "Hey, Claire Bear, I got you. If anyone bothers you, they'll have to answer to me. Especially that loser, Jason." Holt says as he pounds his fist into his other hand. I was so proud.

Claire giggled and blushed, "Thanks, Holt. That makes me feel so much better." She sniffled and wiped her eyes dry. We all looked at each other and exchanged evil grins. Claire knew immediately. "I'm in for it aren't I?" She said and we all nodded slowly. "No use in fighting it. Pin me down." She laid down and put her arms above her head. We all laughed and little but did exactly what she asked.

Holt had her arms, I had her waist and Luke had her feet. "Well you asked for it, princess. 1..2..3" with that we all started to tickle the mess out of her.

She was screaming and begging us to stop instantly. "WAIHIHIHIHT NOHOHOHO THIHIS IHIHSNT FAIIHIHIR!!! HAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOO AHHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. ENOUHOHOHOGH!" She was bucking and trying to kick but Luke had her locked tight.

"No way, princess. You said to do it and now we are. Gotta make sure you get plenty of smiles! Tickle tickle tickle." Holt teased.

Claire was really screaming at this point and we all decided to tease her, we could tell it made it tickle more. "Awww, is the little Claire so ticklish. I don't think you are. Let me see, what if I pinched here...?" I started to pinch right under her ribs and I knew that was her tickle spot. "Ooo there it is. Tickle tickle, missy!"

Claire was screaming so loud at this point. "KAYAHAHAHAHAHAHLA YOHOHOHOHOHU SUHUHUK! AHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH PLEHEHEHEHEHEAEEEEE! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She started to have tears in her eyes. I picked my hands up off of her sides and the boys followed my lead. Claire started breathing heavily, trying her best to catch her breath. "Thank you, now please let me go..."

"Mmmmm. Okay. Wait... NOPE!" I started scribbling her ribs and Holt and Luke went back to tickling her too. "I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't pass out. Cootchie coo!" I was enjoying this because I knew she was going to get revenge on me.

"NOHOHOHOHO! NOHOHOHOHOT COOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOKAH OKAY! IHIHIHI FEHEHEHEL BEHEHETTER! PLEHEHEHEHESE." She screeched. We ignored her and tickled her for 10 more minutes. Holt tickled her mercilessly in her pits, poking and scratching at them. He sent her into hysterics when he started to softly tickle her, she clearly was extra sensitive. Luke tickled her feet like his life depended on it. I even heard a hair bruh at one point and that made Claire buck her hips wildly. When we finally stopped she sat up quickly, possibly in fear of us pouncing again. "You guys... are the... absolute... worst!" She says through her heavy breathing

"But, you love us and we love you. Do you feel better, now?" I ask as I hug her. She nodded her head and giggled a little. "Then we did our job! Group hug!" We all hugged her and she smiled so big.

While we were all hugging she whispered in my ear, "YOURE NEXT!" My heart started to pound and I released first.