You can do it... SAY IT!

Thank you guys so much for over 1K reads! It's amazing! I hope you enjoy the story!

School has become so hard for me lately especially since I was living with my best friends family now. It broke me that my family didn't support my dreams when I got accepted into this amazing performing arts school.

Recently I have been struggling with my family being so far and my acting has been showing it.

"Mikayla. What are you doing! You know this inside and out." Luke said. Luke is my very best friend (other than Claire of course). He was there for me when I first moved here and has been nothing short of amazing.

"I know,Luke, I just can't do it." I said, plopping on the couch.

Luke looked at me crookedly. I knew he was about to give me his famous speech about how I can do anything I set my mind to. BLAH BLAH BLAH. He came over and sat next to me. "Kay, don't say that. I have seen you over come every single obstacle that has come your way. You can do this. You can do anything you set your mind to." There it is. I rolled my eyes at him and groaned. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is there a problem with something I just said. I thought I sounded very helpful."

"It is helpful. The first 10 times you said it. Now, it's like clockwork. I know exactly what you're gonna say before you say it". I said, exhaustively.

"How do you figure?" We both said. Luke paused. "You can't possibly know everything..." we both said again. "Stop that! Kay, stop it." I rolled my eyes.

"See, Luke, predictable." I placed my hands on my chin and sighed. "Just face it. I wasn't meant for this part."

Luke grabbed me by the waist to pull me closer and in doing so he squeezed my sides tight. This made me jump then made me shudder. Please tell me he didn't see that. "Umm. Did I hurt you, Kayla?" He said, with a smirk.

"N-no." I stuttered. "It just t-took me by surprise-sur- surprise." I know my stuttering is not helping me at all.

Luke, looked at me out of the corner of his eye. "Okay, then what does this mean?" I felt him start to pinch my sides and I tried with all my might not to laugh. But, my face showed it. "Hey! You're holding it in. I can fix that!"

My face grew hot. "I'm n-not holding it I-in. Uhhh. Luke. Can we just talk about this?" I say as I scoot backwards on the couch in a panic.

"NOPE! Come here, Mikayla." He then grabbed me and yanked me down. He got on top of my hips and grabbed both of my hands. I couldn't move a muscle. "Now, let's see if you were holding it in, little girl."

I blush. I have had a crush on Luke since the day I met him but he has no idea. I refuse to risk our friendship for the hopes of a relationship.

"L-Luke. Please don't do this.." I mutter as he wiggles his fingers above me.

"Where or where should I start? Hmmm." I begin to giggle in anticipation. "Why are you giggling. I haven't even done anything yet, little girl." I hate when he calls me that.

"I AM NOT A LITTLE GIR— HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NOOOOOOOOOOO IHAHAHAHH CAHAHAHANHAHAHAT TAHAHAHAKEEEE IHIHIHIHIT." I was interrupted by Luke scribbling all over my ribs.

"Well well well. Looks like we have a liar in our midst. Someone is really ticklish on her cute little ribs." I start kicking and bucking my hips to get him off of me, but it was no use. "Oh no, little girl, you are allll mine! Let's see about these sides. The exact area you lie about."

My eyes grew wide as I panted for breath when he took a break from my ribs. My sides are a lot more ticklish than my ribs. Luke notices and starts to laugh at me. He wiggles his fingers closer and closer and I try to suck my belly in to keep him away. "Please, I'm sorry! I'll never lie again. I'm sorry! PLEA-SSSAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. NOOOOOHOHOHOHIHO STOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAPP! LUUHUHUHUHUHUHKE IM SOROHOHOHOHOHOHORRRRYYYYY! AHHHHHH!" I scream!

"Now," he says as he lets me catch my breath, "I have a feeling I saved the best for last." He smirks hard at me.

My heart begins to beat fast. My armpits are my most sensitive spot. I start to squirm harder, knowing that I was giving it away but I didn't care. Please don't let him tickle me there. "Okay, okay, I had enough."

"Oh no. You had enough when I SAY IT!" He begins to scribble hard on my armpits and I screech with laughter. "Ohhhh, who's a ticklish little girl. You are, yes you are." He teases. I couldn't say anything in protest. I was barely making any sound while laughing. Luke finally stops but he doesn't let me go. "How is that for unpredictability."

"Okay," *pant pant* "I am sorry." *pant pant* "you are not predictable at all, Luke. Now please," *pant pant* "let me go!"

"Hmmm. I don't think I will." My eyes grew big with protest. "You still think you stink and won't admit that you are great. So now, I am going to tickle it out of you!"

"No, no, no! Wait-." Next thing I knew he released my arms just as he snuck them in my pits. I clenched my pits tight, but to no avail. He had me. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOP! OHHOHOHOHOHOHKAHAHAHAHAHAHAYYYY."

"Haha. You are so dang ticklish, Kay. I never knew. Now, say that you can do it and you will do it, or else it is tickle city for you." He would not let go of my pits.

"IHIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAANNNN DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO IHIHIHIHIHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OKAHAHAHAHAY I SAIHIHHD IHIHIHT" I am kicking and trying my best to remove his hands but he was just too strong for me.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you past the tickles. Oh well. More tickles for you until you say it clearly." My eyes grew wide. I was never getting out of here.

"I CAHAN DOHO IHIHT. NOHOHOHOW PLEAHAHAHASSEE STOHOHOHP!" He finally releases me and I clench my body as I catch my breath.

"Good girl. Now, when you catch your breath you are going to redo the scene and you will redo it perfectly! Got it!" He said jokingly but sternly. All I can do is pant and nod. "Ah ah ah. Answer me, Kayla, or the tickle monster will come back immediately!" He said as he wiggles his fingers above me.

I put my hands up in defense. "Okay, okay, I got it. I got it."

"Good. You have five minutes." After I rested, I got up and did the scene perfectly. All though, it was torture it worked. And I kind of liked it. Thanks, Luke.