5

I am now in my first year of highschool in my dream school; Karasuno. But, it started in a disaster already.

As we arrive at our school, I immediately missed the morning ceremony since Sugawara wanted to bring me to the nurse's office right away to help me tend my sprained ankle. The funny thing is, he wanted to carry me through the nurse's office, "Let me carry you." he bent down and waited for me to hop on.
"No, its okay Sugawara. I can just walk slowly." I declined respectfully. "No, I insist." He replied. I sighed and just remembered how stubborn earlier Kyoutani is.
"No, Sugawara I can just walk. And I've had enough of stubbornness of a friend earlier." I laughed through my sentence. "But if you still insist, you can just be my crutches and help me find my way through the clinic since I still don't know where things are." I added. "I can't be your crutches Hinata" he said.
"Why not?"
"Since I'm taller than you, it will not make sense if I'm gonna be your crutches" he said as he laughed.
"H-hey! Don't poke my insecurity" I replied. Though I know he's just joking I still pouted at his remarks.
"I'm sorry, I'm just joking. Here let me help you the correct way" he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to carry me like a princess. I was taken aback at his gesture and probably blushed real hard.
Oh my goodness everybody might see us, this is embarrassing. I panicked through my brain.
"P-put me down!" I said insistently.
Even though I said those words he seemed like he didn't heard it and just walked his way through the clinic. Thankfully, the morning ceremony still hasn't ended so there were just few people who saw my state.

We arrived at the clinic and expectedly the nurse is not available at the moment since they were nowhere to be found. Luckily, the nurse's assistant just came after us and helped me. He just instructed me on what to do and what not to do before we heard the bell ring. We exchanged goodbyes with the nurse's assistant and Sugawara grabbed the ice pack from the fridge as what the nurse's assistant told us, he then helped me to find my classroom and this time he will not be able to princess-carry me since I insisted.

"So what class are you in?" He asked.
"Class 1-D." I responded.
"Oh, you're just a floor lower than ours" he added.
"That's nice. Surely I won't get lost if I ever want to come find you" I said.
"Hmmm, I don't know about that. You really had a poor sense of direction" he mockingly replied. I just laughed at his remarks and then he proceeded to help me find my classroom and handed me the ice pack. "Remember to constantly put it on your sprained ankle, okay?" He reminded.
"Okay, I won't forget." I assured him.
"I have to go now, bye!" He said while running. "And oh! Before I forgot, wait for me during lunchtime I'll assist you to the cafeteria." He said before turning his back again to run.

I walked inside our classroom and saw the chart that indicates where we will be sitting. It was arranged already in alphabetical, so I was seated on the second to the last row of the second column. I am near at the person whose beside him is the window. I scanned through our classroom to locate my designated seat and then I settled on my seat. Most of my classmates are already seated, others are just talking to... maybe their friend. Wow, they already made friends. Okay I'll talk to my seatmate, I thought to myself. But my right seatmate hasn't arrived yet so I turned my attention to my left when I feel an unnerving familiarity towards my seatmate.

Hmmmm, where have I seen this person before? Why is he so familiar? My thought process was disturbed when the bell rang again as an indicator that the homeroom class will now begin.

*Author's Note:

Sorry if the characters are OOC. I forgot to put it a note on it on the first page. Anyways, happy reading! 😁

And thank you to Weezer5610 for adding this book to their reading list!😽😽😽